Chapter 144

When the comrades at the police station saw the old party secretary, they couldn't help but smile bitterly and said, "Old party secretary, why are there always troubles in your village? It's a big New Year, and it doesn't let people have a good year."

The police station officer Comrade is on duty at the office on New Year's Eve. I thought there would be nothing important today. After all, it is Chinese New Year. I didn't expect that I would have to brave the cold wind to go to work.

The old party secretary was also quite embarrassed. He laughed and said to the comrades at the police station, "It's really hard work. We had no choice but to call you here."

The comrades at the police station immediately smiled and said, "Old party secretary, you're welcome. I just said It was just a joke, what happened? Let's solve the problem first."

Then the old party secretary nodded, and then asked the old village chief to be optimistic about the people in the village, and he took the comrades from the police station and Lin Aimin , Widow Yang, Feng Caixia, Zhao Yanan and others entered the office.

After entering the office, the old party secretary asked Lin Aimin, Feng Caixia, and Widow Yang to explain the matter respectively.

The police comrade at the police station nodded clearly, and then asked the old party secretary to find a room alone. He wanted to talk to a few people alone.

The first person the comrades at the police station talked to was Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin felt magnanimous, and he could answer whatever the comrades at the police station asked him. The comrades at the police station asked him several times, and when Lin Aimin's answers were mostly the same, the comrades at the police station let him go.

Then the comrades from the police station called Feng Caixia in.

Feng Caixia said what she just said again, but the comrade from the police station suddenly interrupted her and said, "Wait a minute, this female comrade, how do you know that the lock on the door was locked by Lin Aimin?"

Feng Caixia was stunned. For a moment, she knew in her heart that the lock on the door was locked by Yang Liu. This was said by Yang Liu himself.

But in front of the police comrades, Feng Caixia still laughed and said, "What Widow Yang said, I also heard these words from Widow Yang..." The

police comrades nodded and said, "In other words, you didn't see it with your own eyes, Lin Aimin Lock that door."

Feng Caixia nodded, not daring to talk nonsense anymore.

The police comrade then looked at Feng Caixia with a half-smile, "Comrade, as far as I know, you seem to be Lin Aimin's sister-in-law."

Feng Caixia nodded and said, "That's right."

"But, comrade public security, I will tell you He said, although I am Lin Aimin's sister-in-law, I have always been selfless. If Lin Aimin did such a thing, I would naturally kill my relatives." The

police comrade smiled and suddenly said, "This female comrade, as far as I know "It seems that your relationship with Lin Aimin's family is not very good."

"Lin Aimin also said before that you wanted your husband and two sons to work in the chalk factory, but he didn't agree. Is this true?"

Feng Caixia She wanted to deny it, but many people knew about it, so she had no choice but to nod and say, "It is true, but Comrade Public Security, I am not taking the opportunity to retaliate. You have to believe me." Comrade