Chapter 79

☆ Chapter 79 It's on fire ☆

"Oh my god," Feng Caixia exclaimed, and climbed up from the kang. At the same time, she reached out to pat Lin Aiguo next to her;

"My boss, my boss..." Feng Caixia said in a tone of voice. Anxious "Wake up, wake up!"

Lin Aiguo was woken up by being slapped. He wanted to lose his temper, so he took a puff of the choking smoke, "Cough cough cough..." "

What's going on?"

Feng Caixia He put on his clothes casually and kept saying, "What's going on? Can't you see? Is the house on fire? It's about to..."

Lin Aiguo regained his consciousness and didn't dare to delay. He just put on his pants. The smell of cigarette smoke was too strong. They were so choked that they couldn't even open their eyes and ran out without even wearing shoes.

The fire at the door was too strong. Once they opened the door, Feng Caixia and Lin Aiguo were frightened by the scorching heat.

"Master, what should we do?" Feng Caixia took Lin Aiguo's arm and asked crying, "We won't be burned to death."

"No," Lin Aiguo didn't give up at the critical moment and turned back to the kang. , took out a quilt from the wooden box, then poured all the water on the table onto the quilt, covered the two of them with the quilt, and rushed out with Feng Caixia... Although the

quilt was wet, it was only wet. After getting wet, the flames had already ignited the quilt. After Lin Aiguo rushed out, he immediately threw the quilt to the ground, but his legs and feet were still burned with a few blisters from the flames, which caused burning pain.

Feng Caixia and his wife escaped death and both breathed a sigh of relief. Although they were slightly injured, it was better than losing their lives, right?

Then, Feng Caixia heard a cry for help from the main room;

"Help..."

"Is there anyone? Help!"

This was the voice of Mrs. Lin.

Lin Aiguo was about to rush in to save people. Feng Caixia grabbed Lin Aiguo and said, "The boss is in danger!"

"But..." Looking at the growing fire, Lin Aiguo was confused in his heart, "My parents are inside." ..."

Feng Caixia took Lin Aiguo's arm and held on, "The fire is so big, what will we do if something happens to you?"

Just when Lin Aiguo was struggling, they saw Mr. Lin and Lin Aiguo. The old woman rushed out just like them, wrapped in a quilt.

Lin Aiguo no longer hesitated and hugged Mr. Lin who was about to fall.

Old Mrs. Lin rushed so fast that Feng Caixia couldn't catch her for a moment, and she fell to the ground. Fortunately, there was a quilt at the bottom, so she didn't fall down.

When Feng Caixia saw Mrs. Lin falling, she was startled. She hurriedly stepped forward and threw away the ignited quilt before she hurriedly asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

"Ouch, my waist..." Mrs. Lin He covered his waist and kept shouting.

Feng Caixia helped Old Mrs. Lin up with great effort. Old Mr. Lin looked at the burned house and couldn't help but burst into tears.

The surrounding neighbors were all woken up. Although they did not want to see the old Lin family, everyone was from the same village. Seeing that the old Lin family was on fire, the villagers became very enthusiastic and carried things to help the old Lin family put out the fire.

"Oh...my house!"

Old Mrs. Lin looked at the burned house, sat on the ground, patted her thighs, and kept wailing.

Lin Yueji burned down Lao Lin's house and endured the pain to get to Yangliu's house. Lin Yueji turned over and entered Yangliu's house, only to find that Yangliu's mother and daughter were not at home.

Lin Yueji was a little unhappy, but had to give up.

Although Yangliu's finger bones were not broken, they were badly bitten by Lin Yueji and required several stitches. She also had a fever, so she didn't come back at night and was at the health center for a sling.

Lin Yueji had no choice but to go back to Lao Lin's house. Seeing that Lao Lin's house was already in chaos, Lin Yueji found a hidden place and sat on the ground. At this time, Lin Yueji felt as if her whole body was on fire. She was afraid that It's a fever.

When Lin Yueji woke up, she found that she was in the health center.

Lin Yueji opened her eyes and looked at her hands. She had already applied medicine. Seeing that there was no one in the room, she walked out and saw the only doctor in the health center.

When Dr. Sun saw that Lin Yueji was awake, he glanced at Lin Yueji and said, "You have a fever, it's your father, oh no, it was your third uncle who sent you here, otherwise you would be in danger."

Lin Yueji heard this . He bowed his head and said nothing.

Seeing this, Dr. Sun looked Lin Yueji up and down, and suddenly asked: "Did you set the fire in Lao Lin's house?"

Lin Yueji immediately shook her head, "It wasn't me, I..." Lin Yueji quickly thought of a reason, "I I fainted at that time!"

"Ha!" Dr. Sun sneered disdainfully. The look in Lin Yueji's eyes did not show the kindness that he saw in other children. "You don't seem to be surprised at all that Old Lin's house is on fire?"

"Me?"

Lin Yueji's reaction just now was simply self-inflicted.

Lin Yueji's complexion changed, and she became extremely ugly, but she didn't expect Dr. Sun to suddenly laugh, "Don't be nervous, I'm not interested at all in the old Lin family who started the fire." After

Dr. Sun finished speaking, he left.

Lin Yueji looked at Dr. Sun's back with stern eyes.

Lin Yueji felt better, but still hurt, so she went back to bed and planned to sleep again. Although she was a little hungry, she did not dare to go back to Lao Lin's house at this time.

The old Lin family was in chaos at the moment. If Old Mrs. Lin saw her, she would definitely vent her anger on her, and she might even think that she was the one who set the fire.

Although it was true, Lin Yueji would not admit it.

But Lin Yueji's plan failed. As soon as she lay down, she heard a burst of noise coming from far away!

Then, the door was violently pushed open from the outside...

When Lin Yin went to school the next day, he discovered that Yang Liu was there.

Lin Yin yawned, glanced at Yangliu, and then fell asleep on the table. This time she was not studying in the system space. She was really sleepy.

I slept so soundly last night, but someone woke me up in the middle of the night, saying that there was a fire in Lao Lin's house.

Although Lin Aimin was dissatisfied with his parents' favoritism, Lin Aimin could not turn a blind eye to such a major event.

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan immediately got up and went to Lao Lin's house.

Lin Changping asked Lin Changqing to stay with Lin Yin at home, and he also took Lin Changan to Lao Lin's house.

Lin Yin was curious, and after the others left, she and Lin Changqing put on their clothes, pointed their toes and looked in the direction of the old Lin's house, and then saw a blaze of fire rising into the sky.

When the four of them came back, the sky was already getting slightly brighter, and both Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan looked tired.

Lin Yin didn't sleep well either.

Lin Yin closed his eyes and was about to take a nap when he was pushed awake by his deskmate.

"Wuya...Wuya, wake up..."