Chapter 161

Lin Yin walked into the dormitory and saw that a new roommate had arrived.

There were a man and a woman standing in the dormitory, as well as a little girl about three years old. The woman was making the bed, and the man was holding the child and was talking to the woman. He seemed to sense that someone was coming.

The man looked back and saw Lin Yin. He immediately smiled at Lin Yin and said, "Child, are you coming to school with your parents? Where are your parents?" The

man wore glasses, was tall, thin, and elegant. The fair and clean woman has short hair cut to the ears, with a delicate appearance and gentle eyes.

Lin Yin smiled and said, "I'm not here with my parents. I'm going to college on my own. I'm also a student in this dormitory. My name is Lin Yin. Hello!"

Hearing that Lin Yin is a student in this dormitory , the couple suddenly became speechless.

Hearing Lin Yin greeting them, the woman hurriedly said, "My name is Gao Linlin."

Then she introduced her husband to Lin Yin, "This is my husband Zhao Xiaohui, and this is our daughter Yaya."

After the introduction, Gao Lin Lin Cai asked Lin Yin, "How old are you this year, Lin Yin? Why did you go to college at such a young age?"

Lin Yin said with a smile, "I am eleven years old this year. I skipped a grade, so I took the college entrance examination in advance."

Gao Linlin Looking at each other and Zhao Xiaohui, I knew that the little girl in front of me was probably not simple. She took the college entrance examination at the age of eleven and was admitted to Shuimu University. She was extremely smart.

After making the bed, Gao Linlin smiled at Lin Yin and said, "Classmate Lin Yin, we are going to eat. Do you want to go together?"

Lin Yin quickly shook his head and said, "No, I have already eaten."

Gao Linlin asked his daughter again Yaya waved her hand at Lin Yin, and the family of three left.

Lin Yin had nothing to do in the dormitory, so he went to the school library.

The library is large and a bit shabby, but it exudes a sense of historical vicissitudes.

There were many people in the library, and everyone was looking down at their books carefully. Lin Yin found a book of advanced algebra on the bookshelf, took the book, found a quiet place, and started reading.

Unknowingly, it was noon. When Lin Yin came back to his senses from the sea of knowledge, he found that half of the people in the library were gone. After feeling his hungry belly, Lin Yin put away his books. Get ready to go to the cafeteria to have something to eat.

There were a lot of people in the cafeteria, including students and parents. Lin Yin was small, so when she went to buy food, the chef would give her a little more.

After eating, Lin Yin returned to the dormitory. He planned to take a nap and continue reading in the library in the afternoon. He found three more people in the dormitory. Sun Ning and Luo Xiaoxia were also in the dormitory. Everyone was chatting and laughing, and the atmosphere was quite good.

Seeing that Lin Yin was back, Sun Ning took the initiative and said to everyone with a smile, "This is classmate Lin Yin, the youngest in our dormitory."

After saying that, he couldn't help but joke, "She should also be the youngest in the entire school. Don't underestimate her, she is a genius."

Lin Yin immediately showed an innocent smile on his face, and greeted everyone, "Hello, sisters!"