Chapter 53

☆ Chapter 53 Doing the Questions ☆

Facing the astonished Sun Fei, Lin Yin blinked and said, "Teacher, I want to go directly to the fifth grade."

"Ahem..." Fei held his breath in his throat and choked. Tears came out, and she pointed at Lin Yin and was speechless.

Lin Aimin hurriedly stepped forward and asked with concern: "Teacher Sun, are you okay?"

Sun Fei waved his hand and asked Lin Yin again, "Do you really want to go directly to fifth grade?"

Lin Yin smiled and nodded, "Yes!"

Sun Fei looked in front of him. The little girl in front of me felt that not only was the little girl in front of me ugly, she was also mentally ill!

"Well..." Sun Fei was a little embarrassed. "Lin Yin, please don't be too ambitious in life. You must be down-to-earth. There is no room for cheating in your studies." "

Teacher knows that you have studied by yourself and that you are smart, but you have to go directly to fifth grade. This... ..?" Fei was thinking about what words to use, which would not hurt the child's self-esteem, but also make Lin Yin realize his mistake.

Lin Yin didn't understand what he saw. Sun Fei didn't believe that he had learned the knowledge from grades one to four, so Lin Yin said: "Teacher, I know you don't believe me, but I can prove it to you, so I can give you the test paper." Me?"

Sun Fei saw that Lin Yin was determined to go to fifth grade. In this case, Sun Fei thought it would be good to let Lin Yin suffer some setbacks and know his own shortcomings.

Therefore, Sun Fei stopped trying to persuade him and directly took two sets of fourth grade final exam papers and handed them to Lin Yin.

Lin Yin took it and after confirming it was correct, he picked up the pencil, sat on the stool, and began to answer the questions.

Before, Sun Fei was a little worried that the three brothers Lin Changping would cheat and would keep an eye on them from time to time. However, at this time, all his attention was focused on Lin Yin.

Seeing Lin Yin getting the paper, he turned over it and started answering the questions.

Sun Fei was extremely curious, could this little girl really do it?

Sun Fei came close to Lin Yin and watched Lin Yin answer the questions with a keen eye.

The first question: Right!

Blind?

Second question: Right!

Well, this little girl does have some skills.

The third question: Right!

It seems that this little girl has indeed learned fourth grade knowledge.

Question 4: Right!

Sun Fei took a deep breath and glanced at Lin Yin again. He really couldn't tell what he looks like!

Question 5: Right!

The sixth question: That’s right!

............

Lin Yin is doing math questions. How difficult can elementary school math questions be?

Almost as soon as Lin Yin read the question, he could calculate the answer in his mind, and quickly wrote the answer under the question with his little hands.

Lin Yin answered the questions very quickly. In just ten minutes, Lin Yin finished the paper. At this time, Sun Fei looked numb.

Because Lin Yin’s test paper had all the correct answers!