Chapter 173

Guo Xiaodong now knew more and more people because of his business, and soon helped Lin Yin find out about a big house.

Guo Xiaodong told Lin Yin, "This is a three-story house with more than 20 rooms." "

It is said that the previous owner of this house was a high official. Later, when the imperial court disappeared, the house was bought by a wealthy businessman. Later, the house was nationalized and now it has been returned to the descendants of the wealthy businessman." "

The descendants of the wealthy businessman are a little worried about when the house will be taken away again, so they want to sell it as soon as possible, but there is a problem... Lin

Yin asked, "What's the problem?"

Guo Xiaodong sighed and said to Lin Yin, "You don't know, there are nearly 20 families living in this Sanjin house. Although this house has been taken back, those 20 families They are used to living in that house, and no one wants to move."

"As soon as the landlord asked them to move out, they started to make trouble, and there were several old people who rushed ahead and threatened to death. The house was never taken back."

Lin Yin nodded, indicating that he understood, and then asked Guo Xiaodong, "How much does the owner plan to sell that house for?"

Guo Xiaodong said, "10,000."

Then he said, "That house is more expensive than the one you bought before. Most of them, if it weren't full of people, the owner would never be able to sell it for only 10,000 yuan."

In this era, not many people can come up with 10,000 yuan in cash.

Lin Yin said to Guo Xiaodong, "I bought that house."

Guo Xiaodong said with a smile, "The location of that house is not bad, not far from the house you bought before."

Lin Yin nodded and said to Guo Xiaodong , "Tomorrow you take me to see the landlord, pay the money with one hand, and sign the contract with the other."

Guo Xiaodong knew that Lin Yin had always been a very decisive person, so he nodded and agreed.

At noon on the second day, Lin Yin went to see Guo Xiaodong again carrying a bulging small bag, and went to meet the landlord with Guo Xiaodong.

The landlord was shocked when he saw that the person buying the house was a young girl. He didn't believe it at first, but he finally calmed down when he saw that Lin Yin really brought money.

The homeowner didn't care who the buyer was, as long as he could sell this terrible house, he would be happy. The two of them paid the money and signed the contract. After signing the contract, they went to the housing management office together.

The staff of the housing management office had met Lin Yin once before and were deeply impressed by her. After all, it was unheard of for a girl who was only 11 years old to buy a large house worth 5,900 yuan.

However, because Lin Yin was a college student at Shuimu University, the staff at the housing management office did not have any suspicion and quickly helped Lin Yin complete various procedures.

But it had only been a few days, and Lin Yin came again and bought another house, and this house was sold for 10,000 yuan. These days, there are very few households with 10,000 yuan.

The staff looked at Lin Yin and couldn't help but asked curiously, "Little girl, even if your father is the director of the factory, he can't earn so much money, right?"

Lin Yin didn't feel guilty at all, but said with a smile, "Comrade, you should You know, the country recently opened up the market and allowed private individuals to do business freely. I did some business with others, and this is my own money." "