Chapter 4: Invite dinner

The two people in front of them stared at Cheng Yang, waiting for Cheng Yang's answer.

Cheng Yang's fist on the side clenched sharply, struggling to prevent herself from greeting her fist.

He slowly raised his breath, and suddenly laughed.

He was already beautiful. The smile, like snowflakes falling, revealing the softness of Gao Jie, and the tight nerves of Li Ye and Song Peng also loosened.

"I don't know, that person just met by chance, and nothing happened last night. I slept on the sofa in that person's house, but your joke was quite real." Cheng Yang frowned, revealing the past That kind smile.

However, what Li Ye didn't know was that deep anger was hidden under Cheng Yang's eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's because we are too much, and there will be no next time." Li Ye saw Cheng Yang not to blame them, and went straight down to climb.

Song Pengcheng walked beside Cheng Yang, carrying Cheng Yang on one arm, and grabbing people into his arms.

Cheng Yang's eyes dropped droopingly, covering the flickering hatred inside.

Yesterday he was lucky, he was able to meet the man in the elevator and went to the other person's room instead of someone else's house, and last night's lingering, Cheng Yang admitted that the first x love would be like that Together with high-quality and handsome men, that is the best person Cheng Yang has met in reality so far. He really let Cheng Yang feel the taste, and even had a little hope in his heart.

However, even this cannot obliterate the fact that Li Ye deceived him and betrayed him.

Friends of this rubbish, Cheng Yang will never ask again.

They acted in front of him, and he could not.

Song Pengcheng they saw yesterday 's incident as if it was Cheng Yang 's generosity and indifference. So they came to an end. Counting it out, he did n't lose much. It 's a matter of signing a game company. At present, because the executive did not sleep Cheng Yang, while temporarily stranded, but they got the money.

The two now have tens of thousands each, so they propose to play a few games at the Internet cafe on the cruise ship.

"You go first, I forgot to take my mobile phone, and I will go to you after a while." The mobile phone is in Cheng Yang's pocket. He just hates to stand with the two people in his heart.

"Okay, the Internet cafe was just behind the bar yesterday, and you can see it around the corner." Song Pengcheng said without a doubt that he was holding his hand on Cheng Yang's shoulder.

Cheng Yang nodded slightly, turned around and walked upstairs. Afterwards, the two of them kept looking at him. After the disappearance of Cheng Yang disappeared, the two recovered their attention. They didn't go to the Internet cafe immediately, but went to the executive. The conversation with Cheng Yang was passed to the executives in 1510.

Knowing that nothing happened between Cheng Yang and Yan Yan, the executives are actually a little bit suspicious. After all, the kind of spring crickets he gave to Li Ye is a new breed. This medicine has been used on those little lovers. The effect is very strong, and it will not improve so easily.

Regardless of the facts, as long as Cheng Yang is not a whisperer, and executives suddenly start thinking again, it does not matter if Cheng Yang is not the first time, so Qingjun's face, beautiful body, just thinking about lying on his back red On the bed, executives felt excited.

So he took the medicine to Li Ye and asked them to go to Cheng Yang again. Medicine, Li Ye and Song Peng are a little hesitant to come. When they hear the executives promise that this will be done, they will not only sign them as professional game players, but also give them another 50,000.