Chapter 44

Change clothes at a super fast speed, and after washing his face, Tan Hong grabbed his hair a few times. He grew handsome and did n't need special care. He could attract a lot of attention when he went out.

Tan Hong lived a bit far away from the school, but just took the car to the 4s shop for maintenance yesterday. After going downstairs, he swept a bicycle on the side of the road. The weather was not very good that day, and Tan Hong found that there was a little hair floating. Rain, he was not dressed too thick, cold wind drenched his neck, and it was so cold that he hit a shock.

I can't help but have an opinion on Hong Zhan, and I do n't know when to pick a suitable time. At least when he wakes up, it 's better if it does n't rain in the sky.

Bicycling, Tan Hong walked towards the school gate.

I passed a breakfast shop on the way and got off to buy a breakfast. Hong Zhan must have eaten it, so he bought only his own.

I took two sips of hot porridge, and then rode on the car to continue pedaling.

Raphael was so conspicuous that before he walked in, Tan Hong saw the k7, which was so beautiful that it was so beautiful that no matter how many times it was parked, it was anxious.

Tan Hong went up to the bicycle, parked the bicycle, leaned on it, drinking porridge, and approaching Raphael.

Hong Zhan rested one arm on the car window, and stared deeply at Tan Hong coming in the distance.

At this time, the boy completely faded out the soft and lazy part of the phone just now, and Hong Zhan looked down at himself, and there was still a little excitement there.

This makes Hong Zhan particularly surprised. At least in the past 30 years of life experience, this kind of situation has not happened before, but when someone hears a sticky nasal sound when they are not awake, they are directly excited.

For a moment, Hong Zhan was holding the phone, even thinking that Tan Hong was sleepy in bed, still angry, what exactly it looked like.

The odds are cute and seductive.

Hong Zhan 's fingers on the steering wheel were n't stroking rhythmically. To be honest, this time he came, there was a whim in it. Since Tan Hong likes this Raphael, it 's irrelevant to him. Hong Zhan 's business On the court, he's been busy lately. Even if he's not busy, he doesn't usually drive a sports car. He just drives one.

The car was placed with him, similar to the original owner's side, except that it was left in the garage to dust.

It is better to give it to people who like it so that its value can be maximized.

As for how much money to say, throw a thousand bucks and smile for the Pomeranians. Before the Hong Zhan war, this would never be done. Now, let alone a thousand bucks, ten thousand bucks don't matter.

This is long-line fishing. If you think Tan Hong is in front of you-although they are quite different from each other, it seems that they can be used as friends.

Right now, Hong Zhan moved his legs a little, so as not to make Tan Hong notice something abnormal, friends wouldn't need it anymore, but a lover would be more appropriate.

Tan Hong took a few bites of flower cakes, drank two porridges, and his pale lips with straws came out of the car door, his head was not low, and he looked down at the flood in the driver's seat.

It seemed that it was only about a week since the last meeting, Tan Hong had never expected that he would meet again so soon.

"What's the matter?" Tan Hong loosened his lips and spit out the straw.