Chapter 24

"When?" Cheng Yang asked about the exact time of the wedding.

"Twelfth next month."

Yan Yan's expression and voice were very calm. Cheng Yang gently held Yan Yan's hand, and it seemed that she thought more.

He then asked, "Will you decide to go?"

Cheng Yang didn't know much about the situation at Yan Yan's home. He only knew that his mother died early, and his relationship with his father was not particularly harmonious.

Cheng Yang herself and her parents can't talk about how much affection there is, anyway, it is not as warm and harmonious as other families.

There can be a kind of presence in it, so Cheng Yang doesn't have so many things, such as having to make a good relationship with his father.

Moreover, a very important point, most of the time Yan Yan's father did not know that he was with Yan Yan, and also pregnant with Yan Yan's children.

"I have promised to come down," Yan Yan said sincerely in his eyes, and then he said, "But I hope you can go with me."

The right hand was gently held by the man's backhand, and Cheng Yang's expression flickered instantly.

It took him a while to get back his voice: "Your dad got married ... wouldn't it be nice to take me over?"

After all, that's a happy event. If you say that your father doesn't like Cheng Yang, in the days when the elders are overjoyed, they will make the elders unhappy, and Cheng Yang will have a great sense of guilt.

Yan Yan certainly knew that Cheng Yang would have this worry.

But how could he not be prepared.

"I already told him that we are together."

"Including that you are male."

Cheng Yang blinked, his face was handsome and soft, and he seemed to be coated with a thin halo, which made the words in front of him move, and he leaned over and kissed Cheng Yang's rosy lips.

"Then ..." Cheng Yang's attention was all attracted by the last sentence, and her expression was tense. "What did your uncle say?"

"You should call him Dad!" Yan Yan first corrected his wife's wrong name.

Cheng Yang's eyes dodged for a moment, and in the deep attention of Yan Yan, he murmured: "What did he say?"

"He wants to see you too." Yan Yan and his dad didn't live together. They met each other at most during the holidays, and the chat was mostly related to company work.

Another is that my father and his father will urge them to get married at three or five, and there are never many common topics between father and son.

"Baby's business ..."

Cheng Yang thought of this very important question.

"I haven't said this for the time being. I was thinking of telling him together on the day of his wedding." Yan Yan knew his father very well.

Yan Yan once said that since his father wanted to hug his grandson so much, it would be better to find him a young stepmother by himself, and to have another one.

There is no need to keep staring at him.

"Heir will have only one of your family's assets."

This was what his uncle and Yan Yan said at the time.

Also on that day, Yan Yan knew that for so many years, obviously his mother had died for more than ten years, but his father refused to find him a stepmother.