Chapter 25

Faced with the speculation that his cousin thought he was being held up by words, Cheng Yang thought for the first time that he had heard it wrong.

He looked at Meng Qu with anger and sadness on his face, and was shocked but had to admire his cousin's imagination.

However, Meng Qu was able to choose this way to question him, instead of immediately raising objections, which seemed to Cheng Yang to be a relatively good result.

If you think about it, Cheng Yang himself, as a homosexual, does not have much longevity in the messages he has received so far.

If he is in the position of Meng Qu, he is heterosexual, a family member with a very good relationship, and suddenly one day lives with a same-sex person, regardless of the net worth or background, the other person is above the family. The difference is really huge.

Cheng Yang probably would not agree with this unequal relationship too.

As for whether it is speculated that it is being held in captivity, this should not.

In the increasingly persecuted sight of Meng Qu, Cheng Yang shook her head.

"No, you misunderstood."

"We are free in love."

If you change someone else to question Cheng Yang, Cheng Yang may not explain too much to the other party. He is living with Yan Yan. Since he chose Yan Yan, he has already made some preparations.

"But both of you are men!" Meng Qu exclaimed with excitement.

"Yes, this is true, but what does it matter?"

"It doesn't matter? The two men are together. Can you get married?"

In Meng Qu's eyes, his cousin has always been clever and calm. He really can't figure it out, and even wants to knock on Cheng Yang's head to see what Cheng Yang is thinking.

"We are married, and the law can't be careful, but that is a simple form in itself." The binding force of marriage is, in a sense, a constraint on those who don't love each other enough.

If you really love, how can you need that piece of paper to protect it.

At least Cheng Yang doesn't care about those things.

He has his own hands and feet, and is in good health, that is, he will not be with Yan Yan someday in the future, and he is enough to feed himself-naturally Cheng Yang does not want that day.

"Brother!" Meng Qu felt that Cheng Yang couldn't make sense at all. He grabbed Cheng Yang's shoulders, his brows tightened tightly.

"You have no children. It is said that he is rich at first sight. Many rich people are bisexual. He will just look at you as young and play with you. You cannot take it seriously."

"He will definitely find a woman to marry and have children in the future."

"Brother, listen to me and persuade me to stop now."

Meng Qu said something from his heart, because he liked this cousin, respected and respected each other, he hoped that he could hold Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang listened quietly.

He still shook his head. The man was the other father of his child. For the sake of the baby, Cheng Yang would not leave the talk casually.

"Meng Qu, I know you are for my good, but your cousin is no longer a child. I can see clearly whether others are true or false to me."

"Thank you very much in any case, I will not be separated from him. He is really good to me. They are better than my parents. You also know the situation in my family. I feel loved and loved by others. Careful happiness. "