Chapter 37

He deliberately hit Cheng Yang's single eyelid, and looked at Cheng Yang with dangling eyes.

"Why, did you even apologize if you hit someone?"

"... why does he have a small white face? The one next to you is for you?"

"Well, disgusting is dead!"

The words in the single eyelid man's mouth became more and more unsightly. He regarded Cheng Yang and the silence of the speech as the weakness and deceit of the other party.

There were other pedestrians around, seeing what happened here, and seeing the three people look like a fierce look, no one came forward, afraid of being caught in the pond fish.

The other two companions of the single eyelid man came from the left and right sides.

A few people will be drunk, but everyone who is awake and knows how to provoke anyone's eyes when they are so dreary and sullen in their words, must not provoke the person in front of them.

"Selling skin ..." The man on the left who was as thin as a bamboo pole just said two words. The word on the back, before he could say it, turned into a scream.

Seeing Yan Yan flashing in front of Cheng Yang and protecting his wife, his eyes were unusually cold, and his long legs flickered forward.

He kicked the foul person in his mouth.

The one who looked on that foot knew that it was not light at all.

Someone took out the phone and quietly recorded the video. Everyone saw that the three drunkards first provoked.

"I'm hitting your mother!" The thin bamboo pole was turned upside down, and quickly got up, his teeth grinning, his fists raised, and he swore fiercely at the speech.

Cheng Yang's expression suddenly changed, and at the tip of his eyes he saw that the thin bamboo pole did not know where to draw a knife.

Cheng Yang was terrified and worried that something was wrong.

His man's keenness is better than him, and there are not many inverse scales, but the few who have encountered the problems today have offended his two inverse scales.

Yan Yan stepped forward, looking at speed faster than the villain. He caught the villain's hand holding the knife, and in the desperate expression of the opponent, he pulled hard.

Click, everyone heard a crisp bone fracture.

"That sentence just now, you say it again." Yan Yan's face still looked calm, but those eyes were like a beast that was completely enraged.

Suffering from the severe pain of the broken bones, the thin bamboo pole wine awoke a little, and finally he could barely see who he had caused.

For a moment, Shouzhugan felt that if the person wanted to, the other person could immediately kill him like a bed bug.

The thin bamboo pole felt unprecedented fear and fear, and his body shook into a sieve.

The other two were separated by a little distance, and the wine had not yet awoken, and they yelled at each other with curses.

Cheng Yang wanted to help, he couldn't hide while watching Yan Yan to face the attack.

Only then crossed an arm in front of him, Cheng Yang turned to look at Yan Yan, and Yan Yan slightly shook his head.

I spoke two words 'I 'm coming'.

The two attackers were about to attack, and they said they were unhurried to release a button on the neckline. He had not encountered a situation like this for a long time.