Chapter 28

In the phone call that Yan Yan called in the past, he didn't ask Li Ye when they were direct. Instead, he set the time for eating directly on the phone and set it at noon the day after tomorrow.

The location is the most luxurious restaurant in the city. There is a word behind the words. If Li Ye is not very convenient, he can arrange a car to pick them up.

This is a kind of coercion in a sense.

After hanging up the phone, Gao Yan pulled Cheng Yang's hand, some apologies appeared in his eyes. He thought that he was too kind in the past. He knew that the two would do such a thing, and the means should be stronger at the beginning.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang can see it openly. Although Cheng Yang's appearance does not affect him too much, the so-called thing is nothing but three. Li Ye and Song Pengcheng, he needs to deal with it seriously.

As for how to deal with it concretely, Yan Yan plans to go private, Cheng Yang is pregnant with this now, and can't let these insignificant things upset Cheng Yang.

"I'm okay, really." The man's palm was clenched tightly. The temperature of the palm of the other man pressed against Cheng Yang's heart. He lifted the other hand and touched the little trace of his eyebrows. level.

Yan Yan nodded: "As long as you say something, I will make it public immediately."

What's public?

Of course it is Cheng Yang who is his lover.

Cheng Yang smiled directly. A small anchor of him went to the hot spot of Weibo in a short time and occupied a few hours. If the words directly indicate that the two of them are together, I am afraid it will be tomorrow's news newspaper. Will report them.

"No, if you're open, maybe my parents will know that things are getting better now, and this little thing can't beat me."

Cheng Yang's eyes were bright. He leaned down and kissed Yan Yan's lips, kissed him, and stepped back.

"A lot of people still want to believe me, and you're with me now."

When she first saw those words that slandered him, Cheng Yang did feel angry and hurt, but she was clearly worried about him at work, so she rushed back directly, which made Cheng Yang feel warm.

"I will always be by your side." Yan Yan promised Cheng Yang.

"I know."

In a later conversation, Cheng Yang stated that he was able to confirm that the photos were taken by Li Ye because they were told by a recent anchor on the live broadcast platform.

It can only be said that at the time, it was very coincident. When the other side secretly shot, the anchor named Zidian was just behind.

If it were not for Zidian, I am afraid that things would not end so quickly. Cheng Yang is very grateful to Zidian. Unfortunately, the other party is not in the same city as them, otherwise he really wants to thank the other party.

Cheng Yang's thank you can only be in WeChat because of the distance.

Cheng Yang had only mentioned this matter with Yan Yan, and did not plan to ask Yan Yan to do anything about it.

But the speech was in his heart, he called the assistant and arranged an event for the other party.

The next day Zidian turned on the computer for live broadcast. He was also a game anchor, but unlike Cheng Yang, he played horror games.

Not long after the live broadcast started, someone suddenly gave him twenty luxury yachts. Although Zidian itself has a gold mine at home, it is basically not profitable to play ticket-type games live broadcast. He is not like other anchors. Always blindly cater to the taste of fans.