Chapter 40

Regarding whether or not to have a second child, Hufu has not considered it at this stage.

Cheng Yang had dropped out of school, and physically, although she seemed to have recovered well from the outside, she thought that having a baby was enough here.

He was extremely reluctant, and Cheng Yang made another opening in his body, so even if the entanglement was deeper, the necessary protective measures were always done.

After the wedding, the two planned a one-week honeymoon trip. The day after tomorrow when the air ticket was bought, it was not immediately after the wedding that they left.

Yan Yan still has several investment projects in hand, which he needs to finalize in person.

The assistant took a series of documents to the residence and said that he was working in the study. The window of the study was connected to the garden downstairs. If he tilted his head slightly, he could see the whole panorama of the garden.

These days the weather is very good, the sun is shining, and my father and stepmother are also here. Tong Cheng sits in the garden.

Yuan Yuan seemed to be interested in pinching colored clay. Sitting next to Cheng Yang, Cheng Yang taught Yuan Yuan to pinch some simple clay figures.

The uncle next to him held a small toy to play with the baby in the stroller.

The family is happy.

Zhong Yan received a call from Hong Zhan. Hong Zhan asked Yan Yan to help him get a line. He wanted to buy Raphael K7 from someone.

Yesterday Hong Zhan said that k7 was in his hand, it was all for Tan Hong to cooperate, and to play his lover in front of his old father, he didn't have k7 at all.

This agreement has already been made. Hong Zhan has never done anything that is untrustworthy. He said that at the time, he was confident that he could get Ferrari Raphael.

"I remember that you don't like to play this kind of car?" After all, it is many years of close friends, and it is naturally clear that a car is a means of transportation for the flood war.

"A little help, please, that person likes to play cars."

Hong Zhan mentioned on the phone.

Yan Yan took the signature pen and double-clicked on the document. He asked directly: "Is it purple?"

As far as the current understanding is concerned, among the people he knows, it seems that Zidian likes to play cars, and it is super like.

"Yes." Hong Zhan did not hide his words.

"Think it out?" I didn't see any action before watching Hong Zhan. Did you wait until now?

Yan Yan put the pen down.

"Okay, I'll call the owner right away. The car is in his garage, which is a display."

"Yes, when?"

"This afternoon." Hong Zhan explained to Zidian that Raphael put it in a repair station for maintenance, and it would take him later.

Zidian replied that he could get in the car before 12 o'clock tonight.

Zidian bought the return ticket at noon tomorrow, and even he considered that if k7 was comfortable to drive, he wanted to buy the car directly from Hong Zhan.

But given that he just bought a sports car recently, he doesn't have that much money at the moment, and it would be more appropriate if Hong Zhan could promise installment.

Yan Yan raised his brow slightly, and his tone of interest meant: "So urgent?"

"Yeah." Strictly speaking, this is actually inconsistent with the practice of Hong Zhan since the beginning of the war. Even if the ghosts were fascinated at the time, knowing that Tan Hong was straight, he still wanted to intersect with each other a little.