Chapter 7: sleep

Before waiting too long, Cheng Yang heard the sound of the door being pushed. He lay on his side, turned on the recording mode on the phone, closed his eyes, and listened for a footstep.

As soon as the executives entered the house, they saw a person lying on the bed, the other side facing him, but the little contours on the face that were exposed made the executives excited.

The thought of having this beautiful boy immediately, the executives even swallowed.

When he came to the bed, he opened a quilt covering Cheng Yang halfway, then flipped Cheng Yang's body over. The plump man was preparing to lean down, and the originally closed eyes suddenly opened. .

The sparks were bright in those eyes and there was no sign of coma.

The executives were stunned and couldn't understand how Cheng Yang obviously took the drug and woke up.

"It's you!" Of course Cheng Yang remembers this person. Yesterday, this person looked at him like the hyena saw the delicious meat, and was greedy and disgusting.

"You didn't take medicine?" Executives thought that the only possibility was this, otherwise Cheng Yang had nothing to do.

"Eat." Cheng Yang sat up, her face looked cold and scary, and the executive stepped back a little.

"Then how do you ..."

The other party's words were interrupted by Cheng Yang: "Did you faint? Did you give the two prescriptions, I said right?"

Cheng Yang got out of bed and the phone continued to record.

"I gave you hundreds of thousands of rewards, just to make friends with you." The executive turned to the front.

Cheng Yang walked to the TV, unscrewed the bottle cap, and drank.

"What kind of friend, the kind of friend who can go to bed?" Cheng Yang grinned, and smiled sarcastically.

"You play well, as long as you are willing to follow me, I can immediately let you enter the professional team." Executives threw bait to Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang laughed outright. He reached into his pocket and closed the recording.

"Thank you for your kindness, but to be honest, you look too ugly. I think you want to spit out at lunch if you look at your eyes twice." Cheng Yang frowned, and Qing Jun's face was full of mockery.

"What are you talking about? Cheng Yang, don't give your face a shame!" The executives were directly angered by Cheng Yang, and flew towards Cheng Yang the next moment.

Cheng Yang's body was pushed backwards and hit the edge of the cabinet. The pain in the back caused Cheng Yang to twist her eyebrows.

But then Cheng Yang's eyebrows were loosened. He wasn't hesitant. He picked up the ashtray there from his side, with a slight smile on the corner of his lips, and slammed the ashtray on the forehead of the executive.

The ashtray was a solid glass, which smashed the man's head in an instant, and the other party screamed and was drunk. Se Kuai's hollow body collapsed suddenly.

Cheng Yang put the ashtray back and looked down at the man like a litter with lowered eyes.

He took out his mobile phone, squatted next to the man, opened the recording and listened to the man: "Remind you, I'm not unprepared this time."

Just when Cheng Yang was about to stand up, he suddenly thought about something again, so he smiled again, and told the executives at the same time: "This time, I and Li Ye have discussed them with me. I deliberately introduced you. Of course I didn't have the medicine. eat."