Chapter 59: Extra and deputy

It is not the first time that the club Tan Hong has come. Ning Cheng is large and small, but everyone who has a little fame has set foot on it.

But unlike before, Tan Hong came here to call the duck.

The club manager naturally knew Tan Hong. At first, he saw Tan Hong alone. He thought that Tan Hong was here first. There were other friends who thought that Tan Hong had arrived in the private room and sat down on the sofa. Here are the ducks.

Not one, but a few. Tan Hong came here, the main purpose was to see if he was bent. He did n't tell his friend Xiao You about this. First, confirm for himself. The key point was that he had been straight for so many years. They were all right, they were kissed by Hong Zhan a few times, and they raised the flag for their relatives. This was not a small impact on Tan Hong.

Tan Hong's time is more than one o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, there are not many ducks who come to work. Most of them arrive late. Such places are basically lively in the middle of the night.

The manager grinned: "... now we have five."

"Then call them all." Tan Hong had his long legs crossed and leaned halfway on the sofa. He hadn't slept well these days, including coming here to find ducks. It took him two or three days to decide.

"Okay, I'll arrange it immediately, Tan Shao, please wait a moment." The manager nodded his head immediately.

Tan Hong frowned, and his expression was not so happy.

The ducks came quickly, one by one, came in from the door, walked into the private room, and stood in a row in front of the coffee table.

They are quite tall, the conditions are relatively good, and the types are different. Tan Hong asked them to come closer, and several people took two steps forward.

The age is a bit invisible, and some seem to have applied makeup and eyebrows. Tan Hong saw the right from the left and picked two eyes.

"You, and you stay." Tan Hong ordered 2 people.

The other three who were not ordered, bent over to Tan Hong, and politely wished Tan Hong a good time together.

Then turned and left the room.

The remaining two people who were spotted walked to Tan Hong and sat down on either side of Tan Hong.

As soon as someone sat down, the fragrance rushed over, and the neutral eau de toilette smelled OK.

Tan Hong turned to the man and asked what perfume he sprayed.

The man and Tan Hong talked about perfume brands.

Three people happened to be able to play cards. There was no shot in the room. Someone went out and took a picture.

Tan Hong took out a stack of money and put it on the coffee table. He directly said, "I lost to the money. If you lose, just undress."

Although Tan Hong came to verify whether he was bent or not, he was not with the young master as soon as he came up-the club called the male accompany as the young master. The point of occurrence was beyond description, and he was not interested.

Playing cards to undress this, Tan Hong was thinking of the second meeting with Hong Zhan. The first time the two were on the road, there was a small collision.

Play a strip game first, he has more time anyway.

The two young masters looked at Tan Hong's money and looked at each other. The manager and them probably talked about Tan Hong's background. Anyway, there are many mines in the family and they are a super rich second generation.