Chapter 60: Extra / primary

Cheng Yang's family has a lot of space and a lot of entertainment facilities. A group of people who are almost together can easily play together. In addition, there are three soft and cute little guys, a few uncles and aunts, almost rushing and young Babies play games.

If you do n't win, just go to the computer room and play with the computer. From time to time, babies come in and hide in the computer room.

The twins didn't look big, and the small-headed melon seeds were very smart. Cheng Huan ran into the room and quietly put his fingers on his little mouth, signaled that the uncle in the room was not allowed to speak, and then hid in a cabinet in the corner.

Cheng Le ran to his dad's bedroom, opened the closet, and hid in a piece of clothes hung by his dad. His small body was shrunk there. It was a bit difficult to be caught.

Of course, it's better to be found. When they are found, hug them. They still try to hide inside, knowing that they are holding small hands, and then giggled so much that they were not happy.

Play and hide and play for a while, the little guys are running and making a sweat, all of them are sweating, they have to take a nap in the afternoon, Cheng Yang coaxes the baby to sleep.

Without the little ones, the house seemed to be quiet for a while.

Everyone stayed that night. A small party was held in the lobby on the first floor in the evening. They drank and sang in the living room. Ji Yunfeng wanted to drink and was caught in time. Cheng Yangbi criticized his son angrily. By the age of 18, you cannot drink alcohol.

The son immediately stunned Baba, and then Cheng Yang took a bottle of warm fruit juice and the son immediately opened his eyes with big eyes.

Party Miles drank a little too much. When friends smelled the surrogacy of the three babies, how did they look like Cheng Yang and Yan Yansheng.

The twins' faces are similar to those of Yan Yan, but in the air, a little shadow of Cheng Yang can be seen.

But husband and wife are clearly men, and their bodies do not have that function. How can they have such a beautiful baby.

"I was born." Cheng Yang pointed at her nose, smiling a little stupidly.

If this would make a fuss, seeing my wife talk so drunk like this, Jiao Xiao's small appearance, I'm afraid to taste, hide her wife.

The little guys have been in trouble for a long time, and they have been taken to the room to sleep by the babysitter. Cheng Yang and the babies said that they would sleep with the twins today and with their son tomorrow.

So the twins were hugged directly to Cheng Yang's bed.

In the face of Cheng Yang's sudden surprise, no one believed it for the first time.

Cheng Yang saw that everyone didn't take his words seriously, opened the hem of his clothes, and pointed at the two scars on his waist, saying, "They all came out from here."

Under this evidence, friends have to look squarely.

"No, isn't it, Cheng Yang, are you a woman?" The man said, and wanted to model Cheng Yang's body to confirm Cheng Yang's true gender.

His arm was grabbed by Xia Yinan beside him. He and Cheng Yang were in a dormitory. Cheng Yang was a man or a woman. He was absolutely clear.

"Don't you say that there was a tumor in your body, and the vacation was for surgery?" Xia Yinan remembered this.

Cheng Yang put down her clothes and shook her head and replied: "I lie to you, then I will be pregnant."

Friends, look at me, I look at you, I think if it wasn't for Cheng Yang's nonsense, or if they had problems with their unified ears.