Chapter 32

At the confinement center, Cheng Yang was carefully taken care of by professionals.

I lived for a month and a half, and left the confinement center with my baby in mid-July.

Early in the day, I came by driving, holding his son in one hand, holding my wife in one hand, and sending his two babies to the car.

My uncle was unable to come together because of something temporary, so his wife Yuanyuan came alone.

Yuan Yuan saw the picture of three happy and harmonious families in her family, and felt happy from the bottom of her heart.

Yuan Yuan is a Dink in his own right. When he was very young, he knew he would not have children in the future.

Prior to his uncle, Yuan Yuan was not a boyfriend who had never been in contact, but when he talked about the child issues to each other, the man insisted on having a child. This was contrary to Yuan Yuan's idea, and he soon broke up.

For a long time before falling in love with his uncle, Yuan Yuan even held this life alone and it didn't matter.

Every year, she goes to the hospital to check her health on time, and her family does not have any genetic disease. Fortunately, she can meet her frank father at this age.

Yuan Yuan was moved by his uncle's deep affection for his ex-wife. The man was a serious person. He told Yuan Yuan that he would not have any more children. He had gone to the hospital for ligation shortly after his ex-wife died.

At this point, Yuan Yuan almost recognized her current husband.

Just because she didn't want a child, her husband seemed to be specially arranged to give her.

Now that his wife and children are ready, although he wo n't have any biological children, both husband and wife are gentle and kind people, and they do n't have any outcry with Yuan Yuan, and they treat Yuan Yuan as their elder.

In particular, Cheng Yang, Yuan Yuan and Yan Yan are several years apart, and Cheng Yang is almost ten years old.

Yuan Yuan felt the feeling of being a mother in Cheng Yang. She also expressed her concern and care very clearly.

The babysitter was originally from Yuanyuan, and she carefully screened some people before choosing one.

The things the baby needs at home are all ready these days when Cheng Yang is in hospital.

I made a baby room out of it, right next to my dad's bedroom.

The little guy was particularly active. He was sitting in a car on the day of discharge and was very curious about everything outside the window.

Big eyes stared at everything strange outside without blinking.

Two little hands grabbed and grabbed in the air, watching what they wanted to grab.

Cheng Yang holding him and reached out, the little guy's hand was holding a finger of his father.

He turned his beautiful black and white eyes, staring at the father above him.

Seeing the back, his eyelids were drooping, and he could see that he tried hard not to let himself fall asleep, but still couldn't bear the drowsiness, closed his mouth and slept with his eyes closed.

Cheng Yang lowered her head, and gently touched her son's pink and soft cheek.

The little boy is drinking milk powder every day, and his body is milky. Cheng Yang is close to the baby, smelling the warm aroma of the baby, and the corners of his mouth are naturally raised.