Chapter 18: singing competition

Regarding Sheng Jiaqi, he met this afternoon, and Cheng Yang turned her head and left the other person behind. At this stage, he didn't have that extra thought to care about the irrelevant people.

Cheng Yang used to eat in the school cafeteria, and sometimes even face-to-face.

At present, the situation is special and he can't continue as before. He may not care about himself, but the baby in his stomach is very important.

Although the child arrived unexpectedly at the beginning and was completely out of Cheng Yang's life plan, the moment he decided to have a child, Cheng Yang's idea was very firm and he hoped that the baby could grow up healthy.

The food in the cafeteria is not too bad, but it is not so good. There are also stews, but they are all varieties that have not changed for thousands of years.

After living in the old teacher's apartment, Cheng Yang is more willing to buy food and cook by herself when there are not many courses and free time.

He searched online. Pregnant people eat more nutritious stews. After getting the delivery, Cheng Yang detoured to the supermarket to order food. He previously ordered a pressure cooker on the Internet and used a pressure cooker to stew the soup. , The step is simple and not troublesome.

No live broadcast was required that night. For a habit, Cheng Yang still logged in to her live broadcast account.

As soon as I went in, I saw a station short from the live broadcast platform. The content of the station short was to invite Cheng Yang to the head office at the end of this month to attend a prize award ceremony this year. The letter was attached with a Q number so that Cheng Yang could contact the other party in time Give your personal information, to make sure the personnel there, as well as matters related to air tickets and hotels.

Cheng Yang watched the station short before and after, but did not quit the station short. He turned out a friend he knew in the game live broadcast in q. The person had more than one million fans. Cheng Yang had previously heard from friends that he had been to the awards ceremony.

The other party was not online at that time. He only responded to Cheng Yang at night and learned some details. Friends said that the invitation to Cheng Yang was most likely that Cheng Yang might have won a newcomer award. This award is more than one person, usually five personal.

The new and newcomer Cheng Yangdao is not very valued and can go out for sightseeing as well as sightseeing.

The matter of attending the party was almost settled like this.

The tonic soup in the pressure cooker has been stewed, and Cheng Yang has two bowls to drink.

The night was getting darker, Cheng Yang took another set of clean pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Her belly seemed to be a little swollen, and her palms were on it, she could feel something inside.

This is a rather novel experience. He is pregnant, pregnant with a child, and squints his eyes slightly. Cheng Yang wonders whether the baby is male or female. For a boy, he hopes to be like a pretender. If it is a girl, like Anyone can, it's his treasure.

Cheng Yang basically did not sleep before twelve o'clock, but now has made a certain degree of adjustment in his daily routine.

I went into the quilt at around 10 o'clock, and now it is winter. The temperature is often below ten degrees. There is air conditioning in the house. I do n't like to use air conditioning during the process. I personally find it uncomfortable to blow. An electric blanket so that you won't feel cold when you first enter the bed.

By the way, Cheng Yang grabbed the quilt and turned over suddenly, lying on the pillow halfway.

Should he talk about the matter of going to the awards ceremony at the end of the month?