Chapter 63: Extra and deputy

Hong Zhan was okay. When asked, Tan Hong felt inexplicable.

He had few such emotions, but felt aggrieved in the eyes of the concerns that suddenly turned in the flood.

Tan Hong didn't know what his expression would look like, if he had a mirror at this time, he would probably be very surprised.

Hong Zhan was also surprised. Seeing Tan Hong's slightly red eyes, he had indescribable grievances and pitiful puppets, and he was directly attacking Hong Zhan's heart.

Hong Zhan didn't think about it. With his arms stretched out, he gently touched Tan Hong's hair. Tan Hong's hair roots were softer and softer than his character.

The thinness in his palm made Hong Zhan reluctant to let go.

He even comforted Tan Hong with a soft voice that he couldn't think of: "It's okay, everything has passed."

Tan Hong's eyes shook slightly, and there was a moment of tranquility between them. This tranquility was immediately broken when Tan Hong's body hid back.

Hong Zhan retracted his hand, refraining from having a capricorn finger, and started the car. He drove the car to a small clinic a few times, took some medicine at the clinic, and there was silence in the following compartment. Tan Hong was delivered to his home.

The car was Tan Hong's. Hong Zhan pushed the door and got out of the car. He noticed that Tan Hong looked at the swelling medicine in the car, and Hong Zhan stopped Tan Hong.

Tan Hong's emotions were quite bad. Hong Zhan turned Tan Hong upset only when Tan Hong was forcing him before he still hated him, reminding Tan Hong to take medicine and knowing his existence. Just leave.

Tan Hong stood in front of the door and stared at the figure that Hong Zhan was going away. He slowly tightened his eyes, and an invisible net tangled his body. The other end of the net was Control in the hands of the man who went away.

Tan Hongcai lost money after two days. Tan Hongcai and his parents said that they found some friends in the middle and borrowed millions. But the next investment project is not enough. That investment project needs tens of millions. Other people's relationships were not in place, and even if they were willing to borrow, Tan Hong was not willing to open that mouth.

The parents did not agree with Tan Hong to go to the stock market. Now that Tan Hong lost, the husband and wife educated Tan Hong somehow, they are still their own sons, and they do n't talk too much. Tan Hong 's tens of millions are worse. His father helped provide the cash flow that Tan Hong needed.

With sufficient funds, the investment project is progressing smoothly in the early stage. When the year is near, another big investment shareholder, something happened temporarily, and Tan Hong did n't know exactly what he knew. To withdraw the capital, the person originally took 300 million to invest. If it was directly withdrawn, the project would probably be stranded for a while. Tan Hong wanted to receive it together. His father happened to need the company's funds as well and could not make much money for the time being.

There will definitely be someone who will take over the project later. As for who it will be, this cannot be determined. From the perspective of Tan Hong, this is a very rare opportunity. If he takes over, it will not be just a doubling.

No one will pass the money, not to mention such a big cake.

Tan Hong, a friend around me, thought about it, and thought about Cheng Yang. The number was not small. Tan Hong hesitated for a long time with the phone, and finally called Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang did not understand the investment, but Tan Hong meant that he wanted Cheng Yang to invest in the shares, not want to make a fuss. Tan Hong naturally understood the economic mind. He is unlikely to be comparable to the richest man in the city. In words, he will not have too many cakes.