Chapter 22

Yan Yan has always been known for his executive power. The house here has been bought. The house rented by Cheng Yang immediately called his assistant and asked the assistant to come over to take the key from the old teacher's apartment.

The assistant drove over half an hour later.

At this point, they all agreed to the man's proposal, and Cheng Yang's mentality changed almost instantly.

The house will be transferred to him, and he will not live alone, he, and rumors, and their baby will be born next summer.

Cheng Yang gave the key simply, and said that he would go with the assistant.

Some things belong to the landlord, he was afraid that the assistant was unclear, and he had to communicate with the landlord about the check-out.

While saying that there was something to do with the company, he first sent Cheng Yang over and sent people to the house. He seriously told Cheng Yang that he would not be allowed to move by himself. The moving company had already contacted him. Hit it.

When I came out of the villa, I had already been contacted, and the staff of the moving company were on the way.

Yan Yan looked at Cheng Yang and nodded, turning to leave after listening to his words.

The assistant helped to clean up later. It took a bit of effort. The assistant immediately stopped when he saw it, citing that he would be deducted from his salary by the boss.

With the help of a moving company, Cheng Yang's stuff was moved in one trip.

To the bungalow, the assistant didn't want Cheng Yang to do anything directly, let Cheng Yang sit outside the garden, he came to clean up.

Cheng Yang went back and forth. He didn't do anything, he felt very tired and didn't insist too much. He heated the glass of water with a water heater and went to the small garden outside the house.

The assistant's hands and feet were abnormally sloppy. After a while, Cheng Yang's stuff was put away. Cheng Yang asked the assistant to go first if he still had business.

The assistant replied, and his work this afternoon is to accompany Cheng Yang.

Apparently his boss was afraid that Cheng Yang would be bored alone in the big room, so he arranged it like this.

Cheng Yang's live broadcast time will be earlier than usual on the weekend, Cheng Yang opened a game, live streaming while playing the game.

At the end of the live broadcast, the local fan who had previously brushed Cheng Yang's cruise ship did not appear. Cheng Yang asked the other party if he knew him that day, and the person did not return.

It disappeared silently as if the other party was the same.

Cheng Yang thought for a while, smiled, and decided that was it.

After moving from school to living outside the school, and suddenly became a family with a house, fiance and children, Cheng Yang did not take the initiative to disclose much.

He didn't say it, the ring on his hand helped him.

Classes are basically in a classroom with roommates, roommate Fang Yu's eyes, and found Cheng Yang's ring.

"Dating in love?" Roommates all knew Cheng Yang was the same.

Cheng Yang nodded, this need not be concealed.

"Last time?" Fang Yu guessed directly.

Cheng Yang's intuition to Fang Yu was quite surprised.

Fang Yu took Cheng Yang's shoulders and smiled close to him, "I thought you were possible that time, it turned out to be true."