Chapter 33

Although Yan Yan said so in his mouth, he didn't really want to let the little guy leave immediately in front of him.

Except for the little guy who wants to grab his wife with him, this family accidentally joined this little baby, it seems that the atmosphere of the family is stronger.

The word home is a simple word with ten strokes, it does not matter whether the house is luxurious or not.

It's about who lives inside.

In the first thirty years of life, after the mother died, the word "home" was far away from him.

He earns money and power by his own hands. He has learned to see things like home and family for a long time.

He used to think that maybe it was because he got too much that there was something missing in his life.

He turned out to be wrong.

How can there be missing, God gave him too much favor, and sent him such a soft and gentle lover.

Carrying their son from Cheng Yang's hands.

He Yan just came back, and there was still coolness on his body. The little kid was pouting his mouth and was taken out of Cheng Yang's father's arms, obviously a little bit emotional.

Yan Yan's face clung to the little boy's tender face and tapped a little.

That stubble will be shaved in the morning, but the little guy still scratches his face.

Where would the baby be the person who held revenge, the last moment, he turned his head and forgot about it, the little hand grabbed his father's hair, grabbed it and pulled down.

Yan Yan was dragging her hair, not angry at all, but more tenderness came out deep in the eyes.

He held his hair in his little hand, but slipped out again the next moment.

Grabbing it back and forth a few times, the baby felt boring, and instead grabbed Yan Yan's nose and squeezed Yan Yan's nose to play.

Feeling very fun, cracking his mouth and giggling.

As the night fell, the temperature gradually lowered, and Yanyan pulled down the baby's hand, forbidding him to scratch his nose again, and holding the baby and Cheng Yang into the room.

When it was time for the baby to eat milk powder, Cheng Yang took the milk powder and mixed it with warm water, and passed the bottle to Yan Yan.

After taking the bottle, he whispered to let his son lean in his arm and take the milk. Feed the head into the son's mouth.

As soon as the little boy's mouth touched the soft pacifier, he habitually opened his mouth and sucked the milk. Suck your head.

The little guy in the milk is well-behaved and quiet, with big eyes hanging down. The outline of the baby's entire face is very similar to Cheng Yang's, and the eyelashes are long and thick.

After eating milk powder, the little guy's eyelids dropped down and covered the **** and white eyes.

The babysitter came over and took the baby to the nursery.

Before dinner, Cheng Yang suddenly mentioned that Zidian had told him about the female star.

It's not that he didn't believe the talk or felt that the other party was hiding him wrong.

He was thinking that this incident happened to be known by Zidian, so he told him if there were any other similar situations, and those situations, perhaps even without a bubble, were directly resolved by word of mouth.