Chapter 21: Sudden proposal

As soon as the door was opened, entering from the porch, a set of duplex three-story, exquisitely and luxuriously decorated houses leapt to the horizon.

Cheng Yang squeezed the door key in her hand for a moment, the window was bright, and a flower-shaped crystal chandelier in the middle of the living room reflected the charming luster.

The decoration of the whole house is modern and pastoral. The floor is covered with imitation wood grain floor tiles, and the soft heating from the face makes Cheng Yang like this decoration style almost instantly.

This house is exactly the type that Cheng Yang dreams of, but that was once a luxury of Cheng Yang, a luxury that would not be realized.

But now, it suddenly appeared in front of Cheng Yang with no warning.

As Cheng Yang looked at the house with a stupid look, the whispered words a few steps behind him came up.

Yan Yan walked to the left side of Cheng Yang's body, and he embraced Cheng Yang's back waist in the state of God.

"Go, let's take a look upstairs." This ultra-luxury cottage is also specially equipped with an independent elevator. When buying this house, the preacher specifically told the assistant that the assistant must find his own elevator Yes, because Cheng Yang is not alone now, he has a baby in his belly. This may be okay. Later, he will have a big belly and it will be inconvenient to go up and down stairs.

Although this real estate has never been invested, but one of the developers of the real estate, he knows each other and has eaten several times with each other.

With this relationship in it, this set of well-decorated villas, which are currently on the market for sale, was directly bought for the full price, and the friendship price was more than 10 million.

Talking about Cheng Yang, the two walked into a separate elevator on the left.

On the three sides of the elevator, there were bright and transparent glass stills, so the three people in the three mirrors reflected the two standing inside. Cheng Yang glanced to the right, and saw the one in the mirror who was gnawing at the waist. He had a kind of Strange unrealism.

In the process of looking at the room, the surprise on Cheng Yang's face didn't dissipate much, and the man beside him took him passively from upstairs to downstairs.

There are three bedrooms on the second floor, a study, two bedrooms on the third floor, a small studio, and an open balcony with an awning.

Each room is warmly and neatly decorated, and the bed is lined with the same color linen. It seems that you can stay at any time.

After watching the upstairs, Yan Yan led Cheng Yang down the stairs with an elevator. There is a glass door on the right side of the lobby.

Numerous delicate flowers are blooming in the garden, such as narcissus, begonia, wax plum, calla and so on.

The ground under the flowerpot was also clean.

Cheng Yang stared for a while before pulling his focus back from the flowers. He slowly turned his eyes to look at the handsome man next to him.

The key in his hand became hot at this time. Cheng Yang thought for a moment and returned the key directly to Yan Yan.

Not surprisingly, Yan Yan didn't pick up the door key, but held Cheng Yang's palm with both hands and bent Cheng Yang's fingers toward the palm.

"I will transfer this house to your name in a few days." Yan Yan did not say that the house was a gift to Cheng Yang, but told him the transfer problem.