Chapter 27

The original plan was to return by plane the next morning, because of the sudden arrival of the word, and the pre-determined air tickets on the platform could only be refunded, and changed to the next day.

When many other anchors communicated with the platform at the beginning, most of them were delayed, some familiar, or temporarily linked through this awards ceremony, and met together in this metropolis with many tourist attractions. play.

Cheng Yang went to a seaside hotel together with Yan Yan, saying that the temporary change of the itinerary, in addition to coming to meet Cheng Yang, still has work.

There are many things that he needs to handle in person, after all, he is the ceo of the group.

The two had eaten in the morning, and said that they had been to this beachfront hotel before and were familiar with the surroundings. So before leaving to talk to the joint venture party, tell Cheng Yang where the scenery is more beautiful. Cheng Yang can walk slowly .

Let the assistant Zhong Hui follow Cheng Yang, Cheng Yang is pregnant now, there is no mistake at all.

Cheng Yang nodded. After leaving Yan Jun at an intersection, he turned and walked towards the slate path not far away. When he went out, he took two fruit candies in his pocket. Cheng Yang took out the sugar and gave one to the bell. Fai.

There were not only Cheng Yang and Zhong Hui who arrived on the path, but also many other people, most of whom also had breakfast at the seaside hotel and then went out for a walk.

The weather is getting colder and colder, and the temperature between day and night is very different. It is also where the sun is and where it is not.

Cheng Yang wore a soft wool scarf around her neck. Although she covered a little chin, her bright features were still exposed. Many men and women who passed by to meet Yang could not help but be attracted, staring at Cheng Yang for a few glances.

Most of the attention was not very long, but suddenly Cheng Yang met a strange man, and when he saw him, his eyes suddenly flashed.

The man was not the same as those before. He looked at Cheng Yang with impolite eyes, his face full of excitement, he almost trot to Cheng Yang.

The posture looked like he was going to do something to Cheng Yang. Zhong Hui held Cheng Yang's hand and quickly blocked Cheng Yang. His eyes were cold, and he was alert to stare at the bad person.

The man saw that Zhong Hui and Cheng Yang were both like he was a bad guy who was going to do bad things, and hurried to his pocket with his right hand.

He didn't touch it. For a touch, Zhong Hui dragged Cheng Yang back quickly.

"Misunderstanding and misunderstanding. I am the agent of Jiahao Entertainment. This is my business card." The age of a man, at most 25, does not look like an agent.

Cheng Yang they are skeptical.

Zhong Hui picked up the business card and Cheng Yang glanced at it.

"I don't know what you call it. I think your image is quite good. No, it's super good. Are you interested in entering the entertainment industry?"

"It's not me exaggerating, just your face. As long as the mirror looks so far, there is no need for special talents, and you can attract countless fans immediately."

Often there are those who suddenly turn red, what are the tofu xixi, and the handsome pancakes. Those who are afraid of this can only be behind.

The young agent spoke fast and his expression was getting more and more excited.