Chapter 36

Cheng Yang got up and went to leave. The baby who had been biting a small toy turned his eyes and noticed that Dad was about to leave. His little mouth froze, and he suddenly looked pitiful and looked at the small expression that was about to cry.

Cheng Yang then stopped and bent over to the baby.

"Dad will be back soon. Don't be tempted."

The little guy may understand, and it seems that he does not understand, anyway, the little mouth is choking.

Cheng Yang kissed his son's little hand, and the little man grabbed his father's face with his hands.

Given that someone was still waiting outside the community, although the little guy couldn't bear him here, the process still asked the babysitter to look after the baby. Then he changed his coat, took the small gift prepared in advance, and left the house.

Maybach stopped directly outside the main entrance of the community, blocking the road halfway. Pedestrians passing by detoured, and after seeing the car logo and license plate, many of them looked at it subconsciously. It costs a lot of money to come.

The window shook, and Zidian put his left hand on the window, and when he was far away, he saw the person walking outside from the crowd.

The other party held the mobile phone, apparently did not find him for the first time, the purple electric lips slightly hooked, did not press the car horn, waiting for Cheng Yang to call him.

Cheng Yang knew Zidian's car, and took a picture of it in the circle of friends. He looked around. The place where Zidian stopped was particularly conspicuous. Cheng Yang looked familiar with the car, stopped for a moment, and walked forward.

Followed to see the purple electricity sitting in the driver's seat, this will be staring at him.

Seeing Cheng Yang find him, Zidian smiled and waved.

Cheng Yang stepped up and opened the front passenger door.

As soon as he sat down, he gave Zidian a small gift in his hand.

Zidian stared at the delicate small box handed to its eyes, raising its eyebrows and wondering: "What is this?"

"Open it yourself." The two are not too old, and they are more casual when chatting online.

After taking the small rectangular box, Zidian quickly opened the box.

There was a golden dragon in it, including the small scales on it.

"What did you do?" Zidian knew that Cheng Yang was pinching colored clay during the live broadcast. Before coming, she said that she wanted to go to Cheng Yang's house to see if she would spend one or two.

A lot of mud like Cheng Yang put it in the house by himself and did not sell it out.

"Time is a bit rushed, not doing well." Cheng Yang pulled the seat belt and buckled it.

"That's not good enough. Anyway, let me do it. I can pinch my tail out at most."

In his eyes, Zidian carefully watched the exquisite workmanship for a while. He was not a dragon when he was born.

His birthday was a chicken loser, and Cheng Yang squeezed him a dragon, apparently using snacks.

"thank you."

Zidian's eyebrows were all with real smiles.

"Yes, you're not saying your man will come, why don't you see him?"

Close the box gently and put it in front of the center console. As Zidian moved the car out, he asked out loud.

"He's still in the company, come here later." Cheng Yang didn't mind talking to others about her rumors. When mentioned, the whole person looked soft and soft.