Chapter 5: Sitting on thighs

When Cheng Yang's eyes trembled, and she was about to reach out and push away the man who suddenly kissed him in front of him, the other party seemed to have expected it. Before Cheng Yang started, she stepped back.

"You ..." As soon as Cheng Yang uttered a voice, he found his voice was hoarse, and he suddenly stopped his voice, his expression obviously shocked and unbelievable.

He had imagined getting along with the talk, but it shouldn't have happened so fast.

After thinking about it, Cheng Yang thought that they even rolled the sheets, and now they just kissed.

"Good night kisses, go to bed soon after entering." Gentle words blurted out, and he felt surprised.

But when facing the boy's clear eyes, he even said that he slightly moved the corners of his lips. Although it didn't look like a smile, it was a smile.

Cheng Yang then stood in front of his room door, watching the sturdy man turn around and walk away. Suddenly he had an idea, he wanted to stop the man, and wanted to ask if he wanted to pursue him.

The man's figure quickly disappeared into Cheng Yang's vision, and he unconsciously reached out and stroked his lips, as if the heat belonging to another person still remained there.

If Li Ye's deceit and betrayal made Cheng Yang angry and sad, then the unexpected appearance of the words made Cheng Yang feel agitated.

The handsome and calm man with such a calm personality took the initiative to approach him, even if it was only a few days on the cruise ship, Cheng Yang let go of the card door.

He closed the door and walked directly towards the window. It was late at night, and the ears were filled with the melodious sound of the sea waves, or he could totally treat the encounter as a love affair, and he did not lose anything. Looking at the cold, it was actually quite gentle and delicate. Cheng Yang clearly remembered what kind of comfort he felt when being held in his arms.

Cheng Yang raised her hand and spread out the transparent glass window in her palm.

Everyone has the desire to get the best of everything. Cheng Yang considers herself a layman.

Cheng Yang thought about it thoroughly in a very short period of time. She said that the original plan was to slow down and pursue Cheng Yang slowly.

On the following day, Yan Yan and his assistant took the elevator downstairs and just came out of the elevator. They accidentally bumped into Cheng Yang, who was lying on the railing beside the corridor, and his slender body was particularly eye-catching.

Although Cheng Yang faced the two of her back, and her clothes were changed, her words recognized Cheng Yang in an instant.

There were footsteps behind him, Cheng Yang didn't look back, he waited outside for almost half an hour, and he never saw the words of the words, so he guessed that the words might not be in the upstairs room at all, but went out long ago-true The situation was that he was going to go out for a while. There was a temporary incident at the company side. He had a conversation with other subordinates in the room, which caused it to be late.

Cheng Yang felt that most of the people who came were not words, so she didn't turn around to see.

The footsteps stopped beside him, and suddenly didn't continue, Cheng Yang held up his body and took his arm off the railing.

One side of his eyes saw the handsome man who had come over and stared at him with a straight gaze.

Probably the so-called arrogant man is like a man. He is handsome, rich, and has a great body. He is also very friendly. In view of the word rescue process, Yang Yang feels that there is almost no shortcoming in the word. Cheng Yang didn't know at this time, and he was the only one. Other people who knew the word, especially his business rivals, wished that there was no word person in the world. The existence of the other person is to make them feel. What is the taste of a complete defeat.