Chapter 49

Speaking of stepping on the light is more a subjective idea of everyone on the scene, and Cheng Yang cannot really step on the light.

But this can show in some ways how surprising Cheng Yang's unexpected appearance was to those present.

Cheng Jian didn't know Zhu Jiannan, but the other person was actually very easy to find. He was surrounded by several people not far away, and his face was slightly different from everyone. Except for his surprise, he was a little angry.

Cheng Yang and Yu Yong walked quickly, and when they came to the other side, Cheng Yang was a little behind Yu Yong, after all, he was enough Zhang Yang.

Yu Yong politely introduced Cheng Yang to Zhu Jiannan, saying that Cheng Yang was okay today, and he and Cheng Yang were friends, so they called Cheng Yang.

Without a prior notice to Zhu Jiannan, Yu Yong apologized to Zhu Jiannan, his love rival. Seeing the other person's unhappy expression, Yu Yong was very happy.

On the one hand, Cheng Yang said gently after Yu Yong stopped: "It was a little urgent, there was no preparation. I made it myself, I hope you don't disapprove."

In the glass cabinet in the small garden at home, there are many mud figures that Cheng Yang pinches out with colored clay. Cheng Yang specially packed a pink piglet in a beautiful box. Cheng Yang learned from Yu Yong that Zhu Jianyong 's zodiac is a pig. It is reasonable to send the other pink pig.

That box is particularly delicate, and many people around are focusing their eyes on it.

"Open it and see." Cheng Yang saved her careful thoughts. Although her friendship with Yu Yong is not so deep, but since she is pursuing people, everyone can compete fairly, and secretly ca n't play tricks, so Cheng Yang does n't look very well. get up.

It wasn't what Yu Yong said, but in the previous contact with the captain, the basketball captain and Cheng Yang mentioned a few words. Zhu Jiannan stopped Yu Yong several times. He wanted to threaten Yu Yong with violence and stop approaching Xue Ping.

The fight did not start, because Yu Yong did not really place the order.

Zhu Jiannan heard a little about Cheng Yang. Everyone had a good comment on Cheng Yang's style. When he took the box and opened it, when he saw the pink pig in it, Zhu Jiannan's face turned into liver color.

He is a pig, which is good, but he hates pigs very much. If anyone dares to say pigs in front of him, even if it is a joke, he will not make that person better.

Now at the party he hosted, Cheng Yang directly gave him a piglet, and Zhu Jiannan was immediately angered.

"Don't like this gift? Sorry, I didn't think that much at the time, I'm really sorry."

Zhu Jiannan's face was a little red, and Cheng Yang, who was close to him, naturally saw it clearly. He was apologetic in all his looks, so that he could not see it in disguise.

Cheng Yang even stretched out his hand to take the little pink pig back and frowned, and the whole person seemed to blame himself very much. He felt uneasy and guilty when he accidentally violated Zhu Jiannan.

So people who look good, especially those who look good, do n't blame him even if they do something wrong.

Including those good friends of Zhu Jiannan, seeing Cheng Yang's pitiful look, he couldn't bear to blame him.

He also helped Cheng Yang explain to Zhu Jiannan, saying that Cheng Yang was definitely not intentional, and let Zhu Jiannan die.

"Okay!" After Zhu Jiannan's anger, the innocent and extremely clear eyes of Shang Chengyang seemed to be out of anger even if there was so much anger.