Chapter 13: Abortion medicine?

Because it was long established that he was **** and liked men rather than women, Cheng Yang didn't think that way.

For example, go for a surrogacy, or marry a woman in the future, and then have a child.

The former Cheng Yang felt that letting an unknown person conceive his child, he couldn't handle it.

As for the latter, it is a form of deception and harm.

Cheng Yang does not want to hurt any innocent person because of her selfish desire.

Cheng Yang is not obsessed with the child, maybe adopt one in the future.

However, he never thought that there would be a day when he himself would become pregnant.

What the **** is going on, so that he is not a man?

Cheng Yang knows his body, he is a real man.

Cheng Yang went online to search for the man's pregnancy, but did not find any similar situation.

However, I saw a news saying that a famous man was gay. He was originally a woman. Later, he had a transsexual operation. The uterus was still in the body and was not removed.

Later, the man wanted a child, and he really conceived a child with the appearance of a man and the womb of a woman in his body.

The authenticity of this news is still open to question, but it has inspired Cheng Yang a little.

First of all, pregnancy requires the ovaries and uterus. Without these two parts, there would be no children at all.

In other words, there are these two parts in Cheng Yang's body.

Cheng Yang searched for a problem, that is, a man has a uterus.

The second page of the page that comes out is "shocked !!! It turns out there are really men and uterus, androgynous ..."

The information comes from a post. The protagonist is a middle-aged man. Suddenly he had blood in his stool and was weak. He went to the hospital and was found to have ovaries and uterus in his abdomen.

Looking at the news post on the computer, Cheng Yang opened her mouth slightly in surprise and looked confused.

This news has a real source, Cheng Yang went to search and found it.

Taking his right hand away from the mouse, Cheng Yang pulled the corner of her mouth and laughed twice.

The right hand then fell on the stomach.

Now the situation is that because Cheng Yang had ovaries and uterus in her body, after he and Yan Yan rolled over the sheets, they conceived each other's children.

This fact is irrefutable, so next, Cheng Yang tightens her fingers a little bit, killing the child?

Cheng Yang didn't dare to find someone to buy on WeChat, and he didn't want to take his body to do experiments at will.

Buy at a regular hospital?

Generally private hospitals should be available without registration.

Biting her lower lip, Cheng Yang frowned.

There are classes in the afternoon and evening, and now he buys them, and he cannot eat them when he comes back.

There have been a lot of lessons recently, so we need to find less time.

Other roommates came back and saw Cheng Yang in the dormitory, knowing that Cheng Yang had gone to the hospital, so they asked Cheng Yang's test results.