Chapter 43

The next day, the husband went to a magnificent grand theater located in the middle of the underground city. There was a large variety of song and dance shows in the theater.

Many of the invited performers are internationally famous stars.

Cheng Yang's seat is a little bit to the left, but it can be bought in the middle, but the middle position, at least as far as the language is concerned, is not necessarily the best.

Given those tangles of yesterday. Mian, Cheng Yang's redness at the end of his eyes seemed to be rouge stained there. He still couldn't get through the level in his heart, and was told to do so, and his body was completely out of control.

As a result, when I went to the theater, I didn't want to look at others, including rumors, and I always felt like I was being choked. Light up, and then be seen the same.

Going to the corresponding position, Cheng Yang just wanted to sit down, his husband grabbed his arm and pulled.

The next second, Cheng Yang's expression was in shock, she sat down on the leg of Yan Yan.

Subconsciously, Cheng Yang struggled. Everyone was sitting well next to each other. It was necessary to make something different, and Cheng Yang's hand was resting on the shoulder of Yan Yan.

Whispered and let the other let him go.

He not only did not let go, but two hands passed his wife's waist, and clasped his fingers in front of his wife.

It is equivalent to banning Cheng Yang.锢 Between his arms.

Cheng Yang stared angrily round her lips.

In that case, his son's expression would be almost the same.

"Good, obedient!" Because Cheng Yang is younger than himself, here in the rumor, the other party is his lover, and he is also willing to spoil unconditionally.

Cheng Yang probably knows that Yan Yan will not let go, everyone around is relatively quiet, he is not good enough to move too much, which affects others.

Cheng Yang then had to compromise and let his body soften, leaning against his man's arms.

But in fact, the legs of the nonsense are stiff, and they are not as comfortable as the side chairs.

The singing and dancing show on the stage over there began. Cheng Yang adjusted her position back and forth a few times. When she suddenly hit something, he turned around and looked at the words behind her in surprise.

The other person's originally calm eyes and pupils, this will have desire slowly condense inside.

"Be nice, don't move around." Yan Yan's low magnetic voice went straight into Cheng Yang's ear.

Cheng Yang, with a clean and fair face, instantly climbed up and smeared red.

He always felt that this honeymoon trip was like turning on a switch on Yan Yan.

There will still be a bit of sourness in his waist. If this is the case every day after the trip, Cheng Yang will be a little scared.

Fortunately, there were no other movements in Yan Yan, but Cheng Yang, Cheng Yang gradually focused on the stage performance.

When the host introduced the next show, Cheng Yang reached for the tea on the table next to him.

Originally, I wanted to drink it myself. Yu Guang saw Yan Yan staring at him with affectionate eyes, and Cheng Yang handed the cup to Yan Yan.

The opponent's hand did not move, and it was still placed on Cheng Yang's waist.

It was Cheng Yang who wanted to feed him.