Chapter 12: pregnant

After getting up, Cheng Yang put on a coat and went to the washstand outside the balcony to wash her face.

He squeezed a bit of toothpaste and brushed his teeth. Suddenly, with a bow on his back, he propped himself up on the sink.

The whole body felt uncomfortable at that moment.

Cheng Yang stared at the toothbrush in her hand, and after relieving for a while, brushed it again, but just felt the taste of toothpaste in her mouth, and her throat felt uncomfortable again.

Head bowed, Cheng Yang retched again.

Behind the sink is the toilet. Roommate Fang Yu just put a pass in there, opened the door, and heard Cheng Yang spit there.

Fang Yu walked behind Cheng Yang, slightly frowning and asked, "What's wrong? I'm not feeling well?"

Cheng Yang noticed that she had a strong urge to vomit when she smelled the mint smell in the toothpaste.

He took a few sips of water and rinsed out the foam in his mouth.

He looked up and saw his eyes faintly red in the mirror.

Seeing his roommate caring about him, Cheng Yang squeezed the water cup with her fingers and shook her head with a smile.

"Nothing."

"Really?" Cheng Yang is the youngest in this dormitory. Although Cheng Yang often helps these lazy homes to bring breakfast, on the other hand, the friendship between them is also sincere.

Fang Yu hit Yang Yang's face, looked at him and squeezed Cheng Yang's soft and smooth face.

"I found that you don't seem to look very well lately. The whole looks very unspirited."

Cheng Yang blinked, waving his hand to block Fang Yu's hand.

"Are you there? I think it's okay."

Cheng Yang didn't feel much by herself. Maybe he has been a bit hard-working in basketball practice recently.

But that's not right, Cheng Yang is thinking that there was no basketball game before, even that would take longer than now.

"And you have been more sleepy these two days." Fang Yu originally thought that Cheng Yang got up earlier and brought them breakfast along the way. As a result, Cheng Yang seemed to sleep deeper than them.

Cheng Yang frowned, after mentioning it by her roommate, it seemed that this was indeed the case.

But apart from that, there were no other big problems, and Cheng Yang didn't take it too seriously.

People are sick. Occasionally, they also let the immune systems in the body work. They have not been sick. Maybe they should be alert.

As for brushing and retching, by noon, the situation basically improved, and Cheng Yang brushed her teeth at night, and this problem did not recur.

On the morning of the next day, unexpectedly, Cheng Yang had the urge to vomit, so she rinsed with water a few times. There were several big white rabbit toffees on the desk, and Cheng Yang took one into her mouth.

Slowly suppressed the vomiting.

During normal practice, Cheng Yang felt very tired after a while. She always wanted to find a place to sit down and then stopped completely.

The basketball team's mileage is the position of the defender. Although he personally wanted to participate in the friendly match with the Mechanical Academy this time, he did not feel physically good these two days. On the day before the match, Cheng Yang thought about it one night. , Still found the captain, told the other party that he was not feeling well, worried about affecting the game, so he came to be a substitute and will not play directly.