Chapter 48

This is not a person at all, it is a fairy, a pair of female employees' eyes stick directly to Cheng Yang.

Everyone in the group stated that there was no picture and no truth.

The female employee panicked and called up the camera mode. The entire upper body reached out the window. She pressed the camera button and clicked with a glare light.

This action was not small, especially at the moment when the flashlight was illuminated, both the husband and the husband who were walking under the first floor both noticed that someone was taking pictures.

At the same time, he looked up and looked upstairs.

When the female employee received the stern gaze of the president, she felt that it was a death gaze. She was so scared that she did not dare to move, and even looked back and should hide herself.

Yan Yan tightened his eyebrows instantly, the whole face was full of unhappiness, staring at the frightened female employee, the air seemed to freeze.

Cheng Yang was quite surprised. Someone came out to shoot them when they first came to her husband's company.

Looking at the female employee upstairs, it seemed as if someone had been fixed. Cheng Yang realized what she was looking at, and turned to Yan Yan, who pulled her hand.

A gentle smile: "Let's go."

Yan Yan glanced back, but had already memorized the appearance of female employees.

Before Cheng Yang left, she looked up and gave the female staff a kind smile.

The husband and wife then entered the company building together.

The female employee slowly moved her body back to the window and squatted to the floor against the wall.

Both hands trembled, and they were both very excited.

"I'm dead!" The female employee said in the group.

"Don't die, just send a photo of the president's wife."

"Fafafa!"

"Sent a photo to pardon your death."

The female employee shoved the photos taken by Ming into the group.

"I was seen by the president, I forgot to turn off the flash, oh oh, I'm dead."

The female employee mourned her tragic fate in the group, but everyone's attention was long attracted by the photo of her husband and husband.

"Damn, Mrs. President is so nice."

"Is it a man?"

"Just look good, leave him alone."

"Ah, ah, madam, I'm your brain fan."

"Brain Remnant + 1."

"Add 95500."

"Plus Pi!"

"I am dead!"

This sentence was immediately drowned by a group of employees who were captured by Cheng Yang's face.

The female employee grabbed the wall and stood up. She wept a face and walked towards her job.

The other colleagues around were in the group. It seemed as if everyone was working hard, but the female employees saw the 99+ message in the group and knew that they were clearly in the group, stepping on her body.

There is simply no sense.

Regarding the sudden smile of the wife of the president, the female employee felt that this was her own secret, so she would not share it with everyone.