Chapter 52 END

The walking and talking little guy is particularly lively and active, and there are not many times when he stops to rest.

Although Cheng Yang has half of the huge assets in his hands, but for him, it is more of a digital or material existence, he did not move those.

Although her husband is the richest man, Cheng Yang's usual habits have not changed much.

Game live broadcast is still being done, and occasionally live broadcast.

During the live broadcast, the little ones always sneaked into the camera, and those viewers, when they saw the little ones, some fans who were originally Cheng Yang, later became the little ones.

Ask the little ones to call them brothers and sisters, or uncles and aunts.

The little guy can be called, but he doesn't know how to read. At most Cheng Yang teaches him that the little guy can't understand the barrage himself.

The glass cabinet outside the garden that was used to hold Cheng Yang's colored clay statue. Later, because he was afraid that the little guy would play and hurt himself, Cheng Yang invited the decorator to come over and replace the glass push door with a wooden door. A password lock is set on it so that you don't have to worry about the little guy opening the door.

When Cheng Yang was sitting and pinching the color clay, he did not let the little ones come to play with it. There was a time when Cheng Yang didn't pay attention. The baby looked at the color of color clay and thought it was delicious. Rip into the mouth, but fortunately Cheng Yang saw it in time, and immediately let the baby spit it out.

Later, when the little guy said 'want to ask', Cheng Yang did n't give the baby any color clay, and let the baby play with the car himself.

Babies love color clay. At that time, all his interests were in color clay. Dad didn't let him touch him, and he pouted his small mouth, lying on the corner of the table pitifully, his eyes were even reddish.

Cheng Yang will not have any compromise because of his son's poor appearance.

Who knew that when Yun Yan went home, Yun Yunfeng's short legs ran up to Yun Yan, and he couldn't say anything clearly.

I went back and forth to my father, Yeah, I didn't understand what my son said. I guess it was related to Cheng Yang. He picked up his son and hugged it in his strong arms.

Cheng Yang smiled and looked at his son's little flesh and poked slightly with his fingers.

The son was suddenly unhappy, and his mouth narrowed, and his face was buried in his arms.

Yan Yan asked Cheng Yang what happened to their son.

"He wants to play with colored clay. I won't play with him, it's just a matter of it." Cheng Yang went to pull the son's little hand again, and the son curled up his hands, not touching Cheng Yang.

He was aware that his son had eaten clay, so he wanted to say something to his son about his baby's temper.

Suddenly a small thought came up.

"Isn't Dad so bad, he doesn't play plastic clay for the baby. I'll beat your father's fart. Will the stock be good?" Yan Yan bowed his head gently and said to the baby.

Next to Cheng Yang was a question mark in his head, what is this trend?

Yan Yan said to make Cheng Yang a look, let Cheng Yang sit on the sofa, Cheng Yang hesitated and walked over.

Yan Yan also went to the sofa and waved it on the sofa armrests. He was not very light and shot very loudly. Cheng Yang probably did not know what Yan Yan was planning to do. Although he felt that the father and son were childish, he still cooperated With a sound.