Chapter 34

When I got home, what happened in my hometown seemed to be a thing of the past.

Because of that result, even in the view of Cheng Yang, it is already considered relatively good.

The mother just separated him from the whisper, instead of scolding him directly.

Cheng Yang sat on the sofa and hugged her baby to make her son happy. He said he went to the kitchen. Instead of letting the aunt do it, he took cold water from the pot and boiled an egg into the water.

Yan Yan stayed in the kitchen, waited for the eggs to be cooked, peeled the eggs, didn't care if the eggs were hot, went to the living room to cover the peeled eggs with a thin parchment, and then covered Cheng Yang's face.

My mother's slap was a bit hard at the time, and now she can still see a little finger prints. Cheng Yang's cheek on the left is a little red and swollen. She can't help but feel the pain in her heart.

Neither of them spoke, Cheng Yang turned her eyes and looked gratefully at Yan Yan.

He actually thanked Yan Yan for not taking the initiative to talk to his mother at the time, and left the matter to him to resolve.

Cheng Yang knows his mother's personality. To a certain extent, he has the same things as his mother and his dedication to things.

Just as he likes to make fun of words, he won't let go. In his mother's conception, her son should be like other people, befriend his girlfriend, get married and have children at an appropriate age.

They are not people who change their minds easily.

Maybe other people, if this happens, someone may choose to compromise and listen to their parents.

Cheng Yang wouldn't, how could he make Yan Yan lose him, and how could he let the baby leave him.

impossible.

The eggs rolled gently on the cheeks, and the corners of Cheng Yang's lips slowly curved.

"I think National Day is good." After a brief silence, Cheng Yang said with a smile.

Yan Yan has not guessed the specific meaning in Cheng Yang's words for a while: "National Day?"

"The wedding is set for National Day. What do you say?"

Cheng Yang grabbed Yan Yan's hand.

Yeah, the baby in the arms was having fun with the small toy, and suddenly hesitated.

The husbands looked down at him together.

The baby screamed again, and Bai Nen's little hands were trying to catch something in the air.

He seemed to be responding to Cheng Yang's words.

"You see, the babies feel good."

"Right?"

Cheng Yang took her fingers and gently scratched the soft chin of the little guy.

The specific time has not yet been set for Yan Yan. He told his father about this. The meaning of his father's side is not many recent days, but the end of the month is OK.

National Day?

Declared, this day is definitely a good day.

"Okay, just that day, your parents?"

Mentioning Cheng Yang's parents made her face a little heavier.

"I will inform them, as to whether they are willing to come, it depends on what they mean." Most of them will not come.