Chapter 38

"Is it okay for a while?" Yan Yan glanced at the little red rope that Hong Zhan gave to the baby. He naturally knew the black bead, so he asked.

Hong Zhan shook his head slightly: "No, but at night."

"What time?"

"Eight. At nine."

The preamble signaled that Hong Zhan was sitting.

"It's early. Let's go after dinner."

The two were talking here, and a few others were watching and listening.

"Yes." Hong Zhan spent many years in the army. Those former friends had a relatively good relationship with Yan Yan, and the others were basically weak.

Suddenly there were wives and children, and when I heard it, I was a little surprised.

In his memory, at least, Yan Yan's passion for work is greater than anything else.

Now that a good friend's family looks happy, Hong Zhan has a little touch.

He had come out of the closet with his family in the early years, and had some people around him, but it seemed inappropriate.

Over time, he doesn't matter.

If you can meet it, it's luck. If you can't meet it, continue to do so.

Cheng Yang asked Hong Zhan what to drink.

Without waiting for Hong Zhan to speak, he made a direct statement and gave him a glass of juice.

Cheng Yang stared at Hong Zhan's resolute cheek. He couldn't see how Hong Zhan would like to drink juice.

"He is allergic to alcohol." He added later.

puff!

Suddenly someone couldn't help laughing, seeing everyone turning their heads to see him, Zidian took his cup and covered his smile while drinking.

Hong Zhan's eyes were a little tight, and the purple electricity that he was watching seemed to be free of his oppression and a friendly smile.

Can't drink?

Zidian Moguang quickly looked at the battle and could not drink. In his opinion, life is a lot less fun.

Hong Zhan has a keen mind. When he looks at each other, he knows what Zidian may be thinking. Although the boy is not as bright as his friend's wife, his eyes are like those of a fox. Relatively beautiful eyes.

It seemed that those eyes could speak the same. I don't know if it was the illusion of flooding. He always felt that those eyes wanted to say something to him.

Cheng Yang went to fetch juice for Hong Zhan. She wanted to ask if it was still hot at room temperature. When she was ready to speak, she stopped talking. I would like to say this. I guess everyone's attention should focus on Hong Zhan again.

Talking about stooping to make fun of the little guy in the stroller, the little guy danced, it looks pretty good today.

"Just so many people, come and play, how about the size?" Sitting like that, certainly not, Zidian suggested.

There is a limit on the number of landlords, and the size is more appropriate.

He nodded bluntly, he had no opinion.

Zidian turned his eyes to Hong Zhan, who did not nod his head or shook his head, but silence seemed to acquiesce to Zidian.

Cheng Yang took the juice and heard that he wanted to play with size. He wanted to sit next to him and was surrounded by words and pushed to the inside.