Chapter 53: Extra. main

The twins were in their arms in early January. In mid-February, Cheng Yang came home with her husband and son for a New Year.

According to the time of Yunfeng Yunfeng before the pregnancy, Cheng Yang's pregnancy seems not to be the same as that of ordinary women. It is not the pregnancy in October.

The baby develops faster in his stomach than the female.

According to the calculation of the first child, the production time of the twins is most likely around the National Day.

Cheng Yang's personal thought is that it is best to be born on National Day, so the two new little ones are National Day babies.

The **** of the two children, the husband and the husband did not ask the doctor when they checked in the hospital, both men and women, their babies.

The first child was with the surname of Yan Yan, the second child, the husband and the husband had discussed with each other, and directly with the surname of Cheng Yang.

Their hukou was supposed to be together, and the child's surname was Cheng or Cheng. It was not a big deal.

As for the name, Cheng Yang thinks about it. Boys and girls can call them--Cheng Huan, Cheng Le, joy, joy.

It looked like Cheng Yang had no intention, but when she heard the words, she nodded and agreed, and everything she said was a golden rule.

Wanting to have a National Day baby, Cheng Yang also communicated with the hospital. As long as the babies grow healthy, it can be artificially interfered a few days in advance or a few days later.

When Cheng Yang was pregnant with a baby, Cheng Yang was as big as a basketball. The two babies who were pregnant this time were quite unexpected, and they were almost the same as when they were pregnant with their eldest son.

At the beginning, Cheng Yang was also worried that there would be something wrong with the babies. She went to the hospital for an examination and the results were normal.

The hospital said that there will be differences between babies and babies. Some babies are born with more than ten pounds, while others are only a few pounds, just like kitten cubs.

Size is not a measure of the health of babies. After hearing the doctor's words, Cheng Yang finally relieved her.

In the second pregnancy, Cheng Yang was not as smooth as the first child, and Cheng Yang was allergic several times.

Unspeakingly worried about having a second-born wife, she bought an office space near the house and moved the office to this side. Some employees also came along, while others were still at the head office.

The new office is just a few minutes away from home, and Cheng Yang can take care of anything at any time.

It is said that the current working hours are late out and early return, and sometimes have lunch before leaving home.

Near the National Day of October, my uncle and wife lived here for a while. Although the family had a nanny and an aunt to cook, after all, Cheng Yang was the daughter-in-law of their uncle's family, and now she was pregnant with a second child. Anxious to have Cheng Yang on his body, staring at him all the time, he was afraid that Cheng Yang would miss something.

Cheng Yang wanted to go for a walk, and she was always with her, and her family would not let him go to a place with many people and cars, so as to avoid any situation.

In October, the temperature had dropped a lot. At the beginning of June, Cheng Yang graduated with a senior's certificate. Her husband promised to take it for him, and went out for a walk. Cheng Yang wore a loose coat outside, and there was no collection at the waist. If he didn't take a closer look, he didn't realize that he was pregnant.