Chapter 54: Extra. Vice

That night was really noisy, and Hong Zhan was thinking about it. He suddenly appeared in front of Tan Hong to surprise each other.

The result was unexpected, but it was a 'surprise' to myself, or to be more accurate, only surprise and no joy.

Hong Zhan's tongue licked the blood in his mouth, which was Tan Hong's blood.

Something like blood, to some extent, can excite people and cause violent thoughts.

The fierce kiss passed for a while, both of them were sitting in the car, the silence seemed to spread endlessly.

I don't know how long it has passed, the surroundings are extremely quiet, there are few pedestrians, and occasionally there is the sound of cars passing by at high speed.

Hong Zhan suddenly raised his hand, and Tan Hong next to his condition glared.

However, when Hong Zhan was untied to unfasten his seat belt, the car keys were not pulled out, and he pushed the car door and walked on.

Without even saying goodbye to Tan Hongdao, Hong Zhan's tall figure went away quickly, and then was quickly engulfed in darkness.

Tan Hong clenched his fists and slammed the door, slamming the door into a muffled sound.

After this day passed, Tan Hong had not seen the floods for a long time, but the flowers and breakfast of the other party still continued.

For some time, Tan Hong simply stayed outside the hotel, regardless of how those things would be handled.

But no matter how good the hotel is, there are always places that are not used to it.

Tan Hong moved back.

The next day, breakfast and flowers were delivered.

He didn't leave without the delivery person. Tan Hong took it to the house and threw the trash directly, and the flowers were thrown into the bucket.

I opened a computer and played games in the room, and went out for dinner at night. As soon as I left the living room, I saw bright roses in the trash.

The ghost was terrible, Tan Hong took out the flowers, built flower branches, and put them in vases.

Flowers are innocent, he doesn't have to be angry at flowers at all.

Some friends also seem to notice that Tan Hong was not quite emotional during this time.

Asked on the side of the curve, Tan Hong said that he may have reached the menopause.

A friend immediately joked: "If you are menopause, then we should not have entered the loess."

Since Tan Hong refused to say anything, his friends would no longer continue to question, and took Tan Hong out of the bed and went out for fun.

The two netizens who went with Tan Hong at the fried party before, friends asked if they would come again.

Friends don't know what happened when Tan Hong left that day.

It was because of those two people that Tan Hong and Hong Hong were in direct trouble. Tan Hong felt uncomfortable when she heard both of them.

Just about to refuse, unexpectedly thought of something, nodded and let the two little net reds come.

That day was in a KTV. One of my friends was a Mai Ba, but he didn't sing well, and he especially liked that kind of treble. So he opened his voice and started to cry.

Tan Hong's legs crossed, leaning on the corner, two net reds sat on his side.

It is estimated that when they returned, they learned some information about Tan Hong. They knew that Tan Hong did not like heavy makeup and bright makeup, and today they all painted a pure makeup.