Chapter 47

At the end of October, that afternoon, Cheng Yang was holding her baby in the living room and whispered that she would call back and say that she would eat out at night, so that Cheng Yang and her aunt would not have to cook their meals.

"Just us?" Cheng Yang pointed to their family of three.

"No, there are a few more."

"Who?" Cheng Yang asked casually.

"My friends them."

Cheng Yang had been in touch with those people before, so she didn't think much about it. I didn't know that there was another one besides them.

To bring your baby out for dinner, you need to prepare some baby personal items.

The babysitter was there to help dress up. By five o'clock, Zhong Hui drove over and picked up the boss's wife and the future little boss.

Unexpectedly, I didn't go to the restaurant, but the more famous local club.

Cheng Yang took the little guy out of the car, Zhong Hui went to the back to pick up the baby carriage, and the baby's stuff.

Standing in front of the high-end club, Cheng Yang wondered if he had come to the wrong place.

It might be okay if he himself, but he still held a baby in his arms and walked into the club hall. Their combination attracted a lot of attention.

Entering the elevator, the three sides of the elevator are all smooth and bright glass mirrors. The baby's big eyes stared at one of the glass mirrors, and he saw himself and his father inside.

Cheng Yang pointed at the lively little naughty in the mirror and said that this is the baby yourself, and the other is dad.

In the baby's consciousness, there was no concept of a mirror, and she was very curious. The elevator stopped and Cheng Yang was holding her baby to go out. The baby was particularly reluctant to yell.

The baby's voice was so loud that it surprised some people in the corridor outside the elevator.

The assistant was leading the way, carrying a baby stroller, and he seemed out of step with this entertainment club.

After two turns, he came to the door of a room.

The assistant pushed open the door, then stepped back a little, and asked the boss and his wife to go in first.

There were already a few people in the room, most of whom were familiar.

When Cheng Yang glanced around and noticed a face that usually appeared on TV, he froze.

Not only him, the young actor he was watching, was equally surprised.

I was informed by the agent that it was Yan Yan who wanted to ask him to have a meal. Xie Yu was full of words at the time. He and Yan Yan, the richest man in the s province, had no intersection at all, and the two did not have friends they knew. That circle, which is a lot of other front-line traffic in the entertainment industry, may not necessarily go in.

Without warning, suddenly the other party asked him.

Xie Yu can't help but think of going somewhere else, anyway, he doesn't think that the other party simply wants to know him.

Recently Xie Yu 's resources suddenly improved, and his exposure was much greater than before. Even a famous guide invited him to participate in a movie. Although he is a male third, this male third is more than the male first of many TV series. Difficult to obtain.

Xie Yuyuan felt that he should be out of luck. One day later, he learned from the broker that there are people at the top of the company who know the words. In theory, several good resources in his hands are theoretically because of words. Get it.