CHAPTER 4, TRUST OPAL.

" where am I?!" Leo yelled.
" let me out now!" He tried to unleash his wings, but the rope was too tight.
" who are you?" He asked.
" stop asking questions, Leo. If your friends are really coming here, don't you think they would've made it already?" The mysterious figure asked.
" no, it's a really long way from the elements of friendships tower, actually." He turned his head to the floor, then back up.
" how do you know my name?" He glared at the person, and saw a glint of their eye.
" let's just say, I've heard a lot about you."
Leo looked closer.
" why have you brought me here, do you want to kill me or something?" He asked hesitantly.
" kill you? Of course not. You're here because I've got some questions." They said looming over him like an owl.
" your not getting anything out of me until you tell me who you are!" He yelled.
" silence!" They hissed.
" it's a simple question," they continued " just answer it and I will take you back."
" fine." Leo frowned.
" where is peace?" They asked , but Leo had no idea what they had said.
" who is peace?"
" Sophie! She is the leader of the elements of harmony." They said.
Leo was stunned. There was other element groups? I thought it was just the Elmer's of friendship and Opal...
" I never knew there was more that just seven of us," he said.
" are you an element too?" He asked.
" well, you seem pretty harmless. I might as well tell you. I am Opal, element of trust."