CHAPTER 9, THE HUNT.

" I'm so glad we have you here, our tower usually creates a room for someone to their own personal liking- would you like one?" Scarlet asked.
" sure!" Opal walked over to talk with the others.
" hey guys, what you chatting about?" Opal asked.
" just stuff about the other elements," Leo  said.
" we need a plan to the find the rest of them!" Maisy told her.  " I know where one of them is, if that helps." Opal announced.
" that would be great!" Kal said.
" hey, I'm back. Just sorting Opals new room out," scarlet joined the group.
" hi! Opal knows where one of the other elements is! She can help" Lizz jumped in joy, scarlet looking amazed.
" you do? That's amazing! We can start getting the others!" Scarlet giggled.
" yes, but there's one problem. We should be able to find them all but, what about Sophie?" Opal asked.
" oh, I guess we would have to go out back to the forest of the QUAK'BR." Scarlet shrugged.
" no, I actually found this ritual to summon her in this book, all we need is a candle, chalk, blood of a titan and the amulet!" Maisy told them, pushing them aside to place the book on the table.
" perfect! I know just where we can find the amulet!" Opal said, but then thought again.
" no, it's too dangerous- plus, Sophie isn't really..herself right now." Opal looked away.
" what? But how do you know, didn't she go missing?" Leo asked.
" or maybe even dead?" Kal carried on.
" no it's just...when she went missing, we had seen her the next day, and she was not who she used to be. But let's not talk about that. The point is we shouldn't summon her- AT ALL!" Opal explained, and then left the room.
" Sophie can't be that dangerous," Lizz muttered.
" yeah, maybe..we should sneak out and do the ritual?" Scarlet said.
" yes!" Leo said,
" I'm so in!" Kal followed.
" yeahhh no. No thanks, I'll stay here!" Maisy said.
They all looked at her.
" you are coming, whether you like it or not." Scarlet said.