CHAPTER 21, MELTING THE IMAGE.

" what's wrong Kal?" Leo asked. I mean, he just defeated Sophie, who was the most powerful element ever to live.
" Lizz, she's gone. And Sophie isn't dead! I just threw her into a place where only she is and she can't get out of! It's not the end for her, she will find a way out." Kal sat down but got back up realising scarlet was there.
" scarlet!" Leo waved.
" guys! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" Scarlet hugged them all, but then backed away.
" where's Lizz?" She asked.
Kal started to cry.
"Im sorry, Sophie killed her." Jewel said, comforting Maisy.
Scarlet stared.
" elements can be killed..?" She froze, but Sophie has lived for more than she can remember,  and she's been killed over 200 times.
" where the books wrong?" Sophie glared down at the ashy dark burned grass, shredding into the wind as she looked. Sophie had really destroyed the place, she thought.
" maybe, but Sophie isn't dead. I just put her into an intergalactic jail sort of thing," Kal said as he pressed his way through the rest of them.
" she will escape eventually. We must keep an eye out, and for Lizz, there should be possible ways she can come back. We will have to look into it," Kal said.
" but we need Lizz to get rid of the QUAK'BR." Scarlet said.
Kal looked at scarlet, his expression beginning to look angry.
" is that all your worried about? Defeating that thing! Why can't you care for us? Just because you're a leader and you've got it all doesn't mean you shouldn't care for others." Kal stalked off, the rest decided to agree and walk off too.
" what?..that's no at all what I meant!" Scarlet tried to get them back, but they all left her.
" why change up so fast! I just escaped a void, and this is how they treat me!" Sophie went off into the ancient ruins forest and decided to stay there until she knew what to do with herself.
She then felt a tap on her shoulder.
" I get what you mean, scarlet. How about I help you?" A mysterious voice sounded from behind her. Scarlet froze. It was Sophie.