CHAPTER 7, THE TRUST WITHIN.

It had been a day after the storm, and now the sun was out.
" I haven't felt that warmth in so long," Lizz bounced as she walked along side Maisy and Jewel.
" I can't wait to meet Opal! Do you think we will see the other elements too? Who are the other elements?" Lizz twirled round, in her usual bright and happy mood.
" I'm not sure, I only know two of the elements from these other groups. Opal and Sophie." Scarlet told them.
" whose Sophie?" Kal asked.
" I'm pretty sure she is the leader of the elements of harmony," she continued, " but she ended up missing- and never returned. Legend has it that she still roams these forests today!" Scarlet gold Kal.
" wow, what's her element?"
" it's peace- I think." Scarlet put her brown hair into a ponytail, and then gasped.
She saw the old, enchanted mountains of cursilaro, and the ancient ruins on the other side. The ancient ruins was so pretty, with its dazzling gems and overgrown castles.
" the view is incredible!" Jewel said amazed.
" I know," Maisy looked at Jewel and smiled.
" it is quite a view," Kal said looked deeply into the ancient ruins, the mystic place was always an interest to him.
" we should get going," scarlet insisted.
" Leo needs us!" They walked down the steep hill and into the ancient ruins. Scarlet heard the noise of scuffling animals, and the noise of the wind.
" it's quiet here," Lizz said.
" and overgrown and old, it seems as if no one has been here for years!" Kal looked around.
" yes, that's because it's true. No one has lived there apart from one person- Opal. That's why we are looking for her first. If we are gonna reunite all elements to save the world from the QUAK'BR we will need them." Scarlet explained.
They ventured on through, the huge castle appearing into sight.