CHAPTER 14, SEARCH FOR CHAOS.

" I'm not so sure about this," Maisy told Evelyn.
" no, don't worry! We are nearly at the abandoned chaos ruins! The palace of the lord sophie should be close!" Evelyn told her.
" now let's keep moving"
They both walked down the narrow streets, the moon and sun both up at the same time, moving and squirming about next to each other.
" it's so weird here.." Maisy said, frightened by the sight of unnatural nature.
Evelyn nodded.
" agh! What is that!" Maisy yelled and pointed at a cockatrice.
" oh, that's just a mutant chicken and dragon thing, we call it a cockatrice. I don't know why, tho" Evelyn explained.

They had walked for hours, and Maisy was starting to give up hope.
Do the elements of friendship think I'm dead at this point? She wondered.

" when will Maisy be back?" Leo asked.
" I'm getting impatient. We've waiting sooo long!" Jewel huffed
" I'm not sure if she will, but we can't give our hopes up. I know the amulet is there. And she should find help in the chaos realm" scarlet told them.
" but what if Sophie is there?" Kal asked.
" what happens then?" He continued.
" Sophie won't be there. She is the guardian peace. She won't be anywhere near the chaos realm." Scarlet explained. They all sat on the couch in the friendship tower, all of them were waiting for Maisy.

" keep waiting" scarlet got up and took her phone.
" I'm gonna try call her."