CHAPTER 25, THE PICNIC.

"How about we stop here to eat," Leo suggested.
" is it okay with you, Sophie?" Leo quickly asked.
" uh I guess" she grunted. She clearly didn't like not being reckless, but she did it only for her group to see she isn't a fraud. Which she is tho- anyway!

" what is going on here!" A voice sounded from behind them, and scarlet looked to see it was Opal. Oh no! What will she think? Scarlet panicked.
" Sophie...?" Opal was stunned.
" what are you doing here? I thought you were evil!" She said.
" yes, yes. I'm still evil, Opal. And I will never EVER be peace. I am here because I made a little deal with miss scarlet here," Sophie looked down at scarlet.
Then back down at Opal.
" you made a DEAL?" Opal frowned.
Why is everyone so worried that I made a deal with Sophie? Scarlet wondered.
" and why didn't you tell me you summoned Sophie! I told you not to!" She scolded.
" hey, don't shout at her for that. It wasn't her fault, it was Lizz." Sophie stepped in the way of Opal.
Scarlet was shocked. What was Sophie doing?
" since when were you all nice, Sophie! You were never nice!" Opal hissed.
" I could kill you in less than a second, so I'd watch your tongue if I were you." Sophie growled in her ear.
" guys, please! Stop!" Scarlet said.
" let's just have this picnic, and chill out" Maisy added.
Sophie looked down at scarlet, then to Maisy.
" fine." She sat down next to the basket.
Opal left, unbothered by the situation now.
Maisy, Jewel, Leo and scarlet sat down.
" okay, ready to eat?" Scarlet said.
" yeah!" Jewel,Maisy and Leo screamed. Sophie just nodded. She opened the basket, smelling the baked goods inside. " yum!" She squealed.
She handed Leo a ham and cheese sandwich, and jewel a salad. She scuffled about and then got herself chicken wings, and Maisy a salad too.
" okay, here's yours Sophie!" She handed Sophie bat wings.
Sophie was surprised.
"How did you know I like bat wings?" She asked.
" I could tell!" She said happily. Sophie smiled at the thought.
They all ate the delicious food, and soon enough scarlet started packing it up.
" il log take this too the house, I'll be right back! Don't move!" Scarlet said.
" wait!" Sophie stopped her, and snapped her fingers. The blanket and basket were gone from her hands.
" where did they go?" Scarlet asked.
" I put them in the tower," Sophie said, starting to walk on already.
Scarlet smiled, maybe I don't need to turn her into peace. Jewel and Maisy went behind Leo as they walked, leaving scarlet by herself at the back.
She looked up at the sky, and saw Sophie fly.
" I wish I could fly," scarlet muttered.
They walked further along the river. Sophie then flew down and walked beside scarlet.
" soo," scarlet started, " how long do you plan on staying at the tower?" She asked.
" I dunno, I haven't decided yet." Sophie shrugged. They walked in silence for abit, scarlet embarrassed by the awkwardness. Sophie looked chill.
" I heard what you said earlier," Sophie said.
Scarlet wondered.
" what?"
" you wanted to fly." Sophie looked into scarlets eyes, and scarlet realised that that was true.
" how did you hear?"
" I have great hearing" Sophie laughed, and scarlet laughed too.
" here, it's only temporary but it stays for an hour or so" Sophie clicked her fingers and scarlet grew wings."
" wow!" She was amazed.
" you can fly now," she said.
Scarlet thanked her, and they both flew up.
" woah, this is hard!" Scarlet said, struggling to fly.
" I've got you, just learn to flap them and it'll work." Sophie said, holding onto scarlets waist.
Scarlet tried her best, and eventually she did it.
" woah, thank you so much Sophie!" She hugged her, and scarlet then went red when she realised she it was Sophie.
" sorry I usually hug people.." scarlet said awkwardly.
" no it's fine, don't sweat it" Sophie laughed and moved on.
Scarlet knew that Sophie was coming on great.