CHAPTER 36, WENT ASTRAY.

" hey guys, where's Opal and Izzy?" Scarlet said, scratching her back and yawning.
" they went out to the forest," Lizz said, trying to put a fuzzy clip in her hair.
" what! Why?" Scarlet froze in her steps.
" to help look for some type of draft element named cane I heard" Maisy said, following on with Lizz.
" oh, cane? I miss him. He was my bestriend" scourge said, all the memories flooded back within an instant.
" we are the only draft elements, too." He added, Looking to the floor with sadness.
" well, do you know when they are coming back?" Scarlet asked, worried that they might get lost or....even dead.
"  they are coming back whenever they find cane."
Leo said.  Scarlet jerked her head and widened her eyes.
" and what, your not concerned? God knows how long they will take!" Scarlet growled.
" why didn't they tell me" she whispered.
" pfft I don't know" Leo put in dryly, Fixing his hair.
Kal shrugged, looking at scarlet with sympathy.
" well I guess we'll just have to wait" scarlet grunted and went back to her room.
" what can I do to pass the time.." she thought aloud.
She then saw the book, of the elements of harmony.  It reminded her about the real reason she was down in the basement: the creators of solarix.
Il just look for that book again,  she thought.
Scarlet treaded down to the basement, and then looked at the shelf's of books.
where can I find it? It has to be here somewhere. Scarlet looked around and then saw a book that was unusual.
It was pure white, with the same gold plates like the other book all around it. There was a small, pale yellow sun at the centre.
" I should see if this is it" she flipped the page.
The pages were a very pale brown. Scarlet gazed at the writing, mesmerised by its beautiful shiny gold touch.
The handwriting was so neat, this had to be it.