CHAPTER 11, WARDEN WHISPERS ( PART 2)

They treaded further on through the local area, although most shops were closed for the night.
" look! There's a school!" Lizz pointed out.
" what? We are looking for chalk" scarlet was confused, but then Lizz looked at her, and she realised that Lizz was thinking to break in and get the children's chalk.
" ugh fine. Make it quick!" Scarlet shrugged.

Lizz broke in by throwing a hockey stick into the glass, making a loud shattering noise.
" shhhh!" Scarlet hissed.
She snuck in, leaving the rest of the group behind.
" where is this chalk?" Lizz looked around, and saw the playground kit.
" aha!" She crawled over, stumbling over the chairs and other objects in the school.
She opened the kit, and messed around inside it.
She saw a skipping rope, a ball and then, she saw it. The chalk.
" yes!" She took the box of chalk out and ran for the exit.
" where are you going?"
Lizz whipped her head to find a brunette girl standing about further away.
" oh, uh I need this. I am going outside"
Lizz then walked out but the girl stopped her.
" who are you?" She asked.
" I am Lizz, element of laughter. You might of heard of me, I'm quite popular around these parts" Lizz laughed but the girl didn't.
" nope. I have not heard of you, but I have definitely heard of the elements."
" right. So who are you?" Lizz asked.
" I am Olivia, a student here at the wellswood school." She tried to shake hands with Lizz, but Lizz denied.
" mh," Olivia huffed.
" anyway, why are you stealing school property?" Olivia eyed her.
" I am, but I only need one piece of this chalk. It for something very important, and if you know the elements you shall know they mean business!" Lizz hissed.
" yes, I guess. Fine. Take one piece only, and hand it back to me." Olivia stretched her hand out.
" here, now I got to go. We never speak of this, okay, Olivia?" Lizz asked.
" yes. It's a deal well-made." Olivia shook hands with Lizz and then turned to walk off.
" bye!" Lizz called out and rushed out through the window.
" I've got it guys!" Lizz yelled in excitement.
" great! What took you so long?" Leo asked.
" oh I just got interrupted, but it's fine now. What do we have to find now Maisy?"
" we must find The titans blood, but I don't know what that is" Maisy said.
" but I do," Kal pushed through the rest of the group,
" I know where to find the Titans blood"