CHAPTER 29, KAL, PLEASE.

" Kal I am so sorry! You were right; Sophie is a villain and she should be killed with the elements of friendships crystals!" Scarlet said.
Kal turned around, revealing the bruises she had given him.
" we can't tho. We can't kill her." Kal said, his expression saddened.
" why?"
" she's an element. We have no choice but to make her into peace again-if we can. And she's our one way ticket to get Lizz, too." Kal sat down on a chair that was next to him.
Scarlet realised. She had completely forgotten Sophie was an element.
" well, maybe I have a way to do so" scarlet thought.

" Sophie." Scarlet knocked on her door.
" I know your there." Scarlet tried unlocking the door but failed.
" I have a better idea" scarlet grinned and walked down the stairs into her own room.
Scarlet thought. What should I say? Usually when I say something I don't want anyone to hear she comes...
" I like women!" Scarlet shouted, this wasn't true, of course ( help)
Sophie then appeared behind her, just as she'd hoped.
" weird thing to come out and say, don't you think?" Sophie peered over her shoulder.
" I don't forgive you." Scarlet sulked.
" eh, who needs an apology anyway? I don't care if you forgive me or not, scallywag" Sophie laughed.
Scarlet laughed abit  but tried not to.
" don't call me that! And by the way, I, uh do forgive you actually. Only because I'm starting to hate my group now." Scarlet sweated.
" mh, finally coming to your senses as I'd hoped huh?" Sophie grinned.
" I saw that fight, of course. How are things now?" Sophie shot a devious glance, she didn't seem to hide it, though.
" oh, uh....i still hate him" scarlet sat on her bed, and looked up at Sophie, suddenly a surge of anger fired up inside her.
" why do you do this?" Scarlet asked angrily.
" why do you want to hurt me so bad?" She stared into Sophie's eyes, trying to search for some sort of emotion, but nothing was there.
" you want to know why I want to hurt you so badly?" Sophie leaned closer.
Scarlet backed up, just like she did when they first met.
" because I'm the lord of chaos!" Sophie hissed, anger flaring in her eyes.
" I don't feel warm emotions, I only feel hatred, anger, and sadness. And nothing will ever change that." Sophie spat.
" I harboured these plans, under the control of the QUAK'BR." Sophie said, looking away.
" but...your stronger then him?" Scarlet said.
" I was. But look at me! I'm not peace, I'm not a guardian anymore...that was years ago." Sophie said.
Scarlet didn't know what to say. She had tried planning to turn her back to peace, but it didn't work. But then she thought, she can feel sadness! Scarlet had a plan.