CHAPTER 8, POWER FLEX.

Scarlet burst open the door, looking inside desperately for Leo.
" Leo! Leo?" Kal screamed.
" maybe he's in there." Jewel pointed to a door with the pattern she had seen in her vision.
" yes! Go to the door!" Scarlet told them.
Jewel opened the door, revealing Opal.
" Opal!?" Jewel was stunned.
" hello, you must be here for Leo." She said, and firmly held a grip onto Leo's shoulder.
" your friends are here. You can go, if you want to" she told him, scarlet saw a look of sadness in Opals eyes.
" yes, I should go. It's not right for me here. Sorry Opal." Leo got up and went to join them.
" goodbye, Leo" Opal said.
" no, wait!" Scarlet stopped them from walking.
" we need to reunite the elements, Opal. Please come with us! We need all the elements." Scarlet pleaded.
Opal tilted her head.
" why?"
" because the world will collapse if we don't!" Scarlet tensed.
" what, by the QUAK'BR? Your right, it is roaming earth again. Ever since Sophie went missing." Opal explained, but then looked at Leo.
" I'll go if you want me to. I know how I can help" Opal smiled.
" yes, thank you so much!" Scarlet jumped.
" now, we better get going, we have a long journey ahead.." Kal said.
" don't worry, guys. I've got super speed, I can't get us over there. Ten minutes is all it will take" Opal looked at them all.
" wow, okay!" Scarlet agreed.
One by one, Opal took them back to the elements of friendship tower.