CHAPTER 41, ITS TIME FOR A PLAN.....

As scarlet was walking back to the tower, she could just almost hear people chatting from behind.
She turned to see nothing, but then two heads popped up from the hill.
Izzy and Opal! She thought, but then saw someone else.
Is that cane?
" scarlet!" Opal skipped over with the other two.
" hi Opal and Izzy!" She then turned to cane.
" welcome to the tower, cane" she smiled and then gestured them inside.
" sit down, I want to hear what happened out there!" Scarlet said.
Opal and Izzy sat down and started explaining what had happened, whilst cane looked around for scourge.
" yeah so then we were able to fight off the Cerberus! Oh and.." Izzy said but then stopped. She looked at Opal.
" moonlight's cavern."
Scarlet looked confused, but didn't say anything.
" we heard moonlight and the QUAK'BR talk inside, they were saying how they were going to throw war on us in the midseason! And that's not so far away.." Opal said.
Scarlet looked shocked.
" but we don't have all the elements! And Sophie hasn't came back yet like she said..." scarlet said.
" why Sophie?"
" because she said she'd bring others" scarlet sighed.
" I'm sure she's coming, tho"

Cane looked around, then spotted a greenish feather.
Scourge!
She turned around the room and saw him scuffling in a drawer.
He immediately whipped his head up as he could feel the presence of someone else.
His eyes widened when he saw her.
" cane! Your here! I haven't seen you for too long" scourge flapped his wings in happiness, and suddenly a magical surge erupted from him. His sadness was gone! He was finally happy again, just as his element takes role.
" Awh, scourge!" They hugged each other with great happiness, after being without each other for more then 7 years, they were finally reunited.

" okay...so we are gonna need a plan. We must find more elements before it's too late....and I think we should all split up to look. That way it will be easier." Scarlet said, sighing as she looked at the elements of harmony book, for which showed every element to ever live.
" Maisy and Jewel, scourge and cane can look for Sabrina" scarlet said as she flipped through the book.
" Leo, Opal, Lizz can look for coco" then she paused.
" I guess that means me and Kal will have to go find...summer.." scarlet told them, sad to think she had to be with Kal, and only him too.
" right. I suggest we pack our bags, cause we are staying out there until we find these elements."
Kal sighed. 
" okay, scarlet. Me, Maisy, scourge and cane will go pack, right guys?"  Jewel asked, nodding.
" yeah!" Cane raved, followed by Maisy and scourge.
" so will we" Opal  said, leo stared  at Opal as she
Said so. Liz looked at them both with satisfaction.
She nudged Leo to a side.
" do you like Opal?" She asked squeakily.
Leo sweated.
" uhhh......." He looked around to see if anyone was looking,
" fine...I do...just don't tell anyone, okay?" Leo asked.
Lizz smiled from ear to ear, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. " I won't!"

" okay, that leaves me and Kal. We will go to pack too" scarlet beckoned him over.
" you know, I'm not too hyped about being with you for the whole time either" Kal grunted.
" well, we need to work together for this. So you'd better not get tangled away in your emotions or how you feel about me, Kal. Because magestia is in the hands of us now, and if we can't protect it, evil will make its way into magestia and ruin it for good. So, just work with me here please" scarlet said, rolling her eyes. She had liked Kal at the start, but she had gone off him since the fight with Sophie ages ago.
" yeah yeah whatever, can we just do this quickly please" Kal asked, going to his room to get a bag.
Scarlet huffed. Why did I arrange the teams like this?