CHAPTER 27, THE GRAND GALA.

Scarlet took her bag and walked to the taxi door.
" okay, is this for 8?" Scarlet asked.
" no, it's for 7" the taxi man grunted.
" oh, uh" she turned around to see the 8.
" one of us has to get another taxi" scarlet informed.
" no worries, I'll just teleport or fly there" Sophie shrugged and flew up into the sky.
" okay then. Hop in guys!" Scarlet made her way inside as the others followed.

As the taxi driver drove to the magestia gala, the six in the back were all talking about they were going to do.
" I'm going to dance with Maisy, and we will drink champagne of course, and then...I'm thinking we should buy some of the jewellery there!" Jewel told Maisy and the rest of them.
" oh that's nice, you, Leo?"
Leo thought, then looked up at Opal.
" hey Opal," Leo asked.
She turned her head.
" you wanna dance with me? Uh you-you don't h-have to don't worry-" Leo turned red.
" sure" Opal said.
Leo heaved a sigh.
" Kal?" Scarlet said.
" I'll just be there, keeping an eye on miss sophie here" he growled.
" oh...okay then" scarlet looked at the window, gazing at the beautiful ancient trees as they were closer to the grand gala hall, that is inside magestia, the  country they lived in.
" woah, look!" Maisy pointed outside. Scarlet hunched. It reminded her of Lizz, and she didn't like that. 
But what she was pointing at cleared her mind,  as she saw the great gates of the magestia grand gala.
" woah," scarlet exclaimed.
Scarlet got out the car, following with Maisy,jewel,Leo and Opal.
Kal crossed his arm and spat.
How will I make things right with him? Scarlet thought.
" hello, welcome to the grand gala. Passes?"
A brunette man came over with an outstretched hand, waiting for the passes.
" oh right," scarlet scuffled around in her bag for the passes.
" here's my one," she handed it to the man.
" scarlet, that's a nice name." The man said as he scanned the pass.
" what's your name?" She asked.
" mg name is Dylan, now where's the other passes for the others?" He said.
" here's six more, I have another one but they are coming late." She handed six passes to him, holding onto the seventh one.
" no worries, I can take it on hold." The man opened the gates to let them all through. I hope Sophie makes it, she thought.

Sophie flew passed the trees of the ancient ruins, and then saw the the golden gates up ahead.
Perfect, I can finally do it. She grinned, and then stopped to fly down to the man.
" hello, ticket, please" the man asked, outstretching his hand.
" oh...shoot! My friend, scarlet had it!" She stomped the floor, and then the man realised who she was and wasn't back to the office.
" here," he said.
" your partner had me put this on hold. You're lucky she did,tho. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to get in" he opened the gates.
Partner? Well whatever. As long as I have the ticket my plan will work. She walked in, the huge door to the gala entrance was opened, so she didn't need to worry about that.
She stalked in, tired from flying.
She looked around. This place is massive, Sophie thought. She scanned the place for scarlet and the group. Sophie decided to walk into a room, and see if they were in there.
" hey," Sophie whipped her head around and saw a man, with brown hair.
Sophie looked down at him.
" you are?" She questioned.
" my names Tyler, your Sophie if I'm right," he took a bite out of a donut.
" uh yeah I am, why are you bothering me exactly?" Sophie frowned. She had to find the others,and tyler was wasting her time.
" oh right, wanna dance with me?" He asked nervously.
Sophie looked away and put her hand over her face.
" um, no. You're a disgusting oversized man who probably thinks 7 donuts is a diet. You're wasting my time, idiot. Move on" she pushed him out of the way and looked for the others, Tyler walking back sadly.
She then spotted scarlets dress, and followed it into a ball room.

" okay! Me and Jewel are going to go dance now," Maisy squealed.
Scarlet put a thumbs up, but wouldn't bother to say anything. She was just waiting on Sophie, and time was ticking now.
" yeah, me and Opal are going to aswell. Hope you don't mind" Leo said, smiling as they went off to dance.
Scarlet sighed. Why do I always get left? She thought, but realised Kal was next to her.
He seemed in a pretty bad mood, but scarlet didn't care anymore. He deserves this pain, he deserves the grieve for Lizz. She almost growled, but tried to keep calm.
Kal then got up and went to get a drink, and talked to some people of magestia.
" idiot." She hissed. She then felt as if someone was there, and saw Sophie standing behind her.
" ah!" She jumped from her chair.
" you look beautiful tonight, scarlet" she grinned. Scarlet looked shocked to hear what she had said.
" how about we show Kal where his place is in this group?" She took scarlets hand, and dashed into the centre of the gala.
" do you know how to dance?" Sophie asked.
" no..." she whispered.
" no worries, I know how." She pulled scarlet in closer, and scarlet went red for how close Sophie's face was.
" 3,2,1" Sophie whispered, and then started to dance with scarlet. Scarlet smiled. Sophie really cared, she thought.
Sophie looked into her eyes, and scarlet tensed at the feeling.
Sophie twirled her around, and before she knew it everyone was staring at them.
Scarlet caught a glimpse of Maisy and Jewel. Their eyes full of hatred, and they left the room.
Scarlet looked down, puzzled why they would do so.
Sophie grinned wide, leaning scarlet down and then back up to finish the dance.
Sophie let her breath for a minute.
" woah," scarlet exclaimed.
" I didn't know you were so good at dancing" she stood up and smiled.
Sophie didn't know what to say.
" i like that you can dance" scarlet said.
" thank i guess." Sophie shrugged.
" I'm starving, you wanna get something to eat with me?" Sophie asked, and scarlet nodded.
Sophie took her hand to head to the food room.
Kal watched intensely as they went. Scarlet has messed up.