CHAPTER 32, SCOURGE AND MAISYS DEAL.

" I'm so glad you're back Lizz!" Kal said.
" Sophie is really changing," scarlet said, looking up at the dark blue sky.
" maybe she can help us find the others.." she got up and looked at Kal. She stared in pity. He was laughing with Lizz, and now scarlet knew she was no match with him. Maybe it was for the best, scarlet thought.

Jewel pointed at a diamond, Maisy examined it and told her what type it was. Everyone had their match here. Leo was with Opal, Maisy with Jewel, Lizz with Kal. What about me? Scarlet tried not to cry, and she stared at the moon.
" maybe I should calm down and relax" scarlet went upstairs to her room, and laid down on her bed. Thinking. Just if Sophie were here, I wouldn't be alone in my room, scarlet thought.
Suddenly, scarlet heard a crash outside.
" what was that?" Scarlet asked herself, and rushed out of her room and downstairs where everyone was.
" did you hear that?" She asked.
" yeah, it sounded like someone was breaking in!" Kal said, Maisy hiding in fear. Scarlet went outside and got out her flashlight.
" hello?" She asked, looking around the outside of the tower.
She then looked up and saw a greenish bird, its yellow eyes huge and bulky.
" Ahhh!" Scarlet backed up. " hello, scarlet" the green bird said with a small hiss at the end.
" who are you!" Scarlet asked, frightened.
" I am scourge, and I'm here to talk with a girl called missy." He hissed, his rows of sharp teeth showing.
" uh I think you mean Maisy and your not from magestia are you?" Scarlet said, confused now.
" ah yes Maisy! And no, I live in the chaos realm." He croaked.
" okay..." scarlets voice faded, and she rushed into the tower, but she was blocked by Maisy and Jewel.
" guys!" Scarlet feel to the floor by and watched as they went over and saw scourge.
" scourge! Why are you here?" Maisy asked.
" you know him?" Jewel said, scarlet sayid the same thing.
" yeah, we met in the chaos realm. He's the one who gave me the chaos amulet!" Maisy said.
" that's why I'm here," scourge hissed.
" I said I'd be back, and we would meet again because we made a deal. Now it's your turn to do something for me, missy- I mean Maisy." Scourge  was the same as Maisy had seen him, but he acted different.
" there is danger in the chaos realm now, Maisy. I need your help. The chaos ruins its crumbling and we don't know why! The whole place is starting to collapse!" Scourge started to beg.
" oh no..." Maisy put her hand on her head, and looked at scarlet.
" what do I do..?" She said.
" you can't help him. Sophie is reforming, you can't stop it" scarlet said, dusting herself off from the ground.
" what? Sophie's alive?" Scourge turned to scarlet.
" yeah, how do you know?" Scarlet asked.
" well, I was created when she was, in the celestial ruins. Although, I was only a draft element. I am still one tho! Sunlight still loves me" scourge said.
Scarlet froze. "You're an element?" She asked.
" yep, I'm happiness. Tho I don't act happy a lot because I've been so tired! Working and working for my cogwork wings and stuff." Scourge said.
Scarlet then thought again.
" and whose sunlight?" Scarlet asked.
" pfft! You don't know sunlight? You must not know your own creator then" he laughed but scarlet didn't.
" I have a creator?" Scarlet said.
" yeah, your one of the fuzzy ones, clearly. You forgotten when you went down to magestia. But anyway, your creator is oasis. She is a creator of friendship  for what I know" scourge said.
" woah," scarlet gasped,
" sunlight is the creator of goodness. Moonlight is the creator of evil, the QUAK'BR is the creator of darkness." Scourge said, and scarlet finally realised who the QUAK'BR really was, and he was her evil creator!
" and there is the creator of them all, SOLARIA herself. The goddess of creation." Scourge said, his eyes gleaming.
" no one has ever seen her, tho. Except for sunlight and oasis." he added.
" so all this time there were stronger people then the elements?" Scarlet said, wondering, how come no one told me? And how don't I already know?
" oh, they are WAY powerful. Anyway, my home is getting destroyed! Can you help please now?" Scourge said, heaving a sigh and stretching.
" no. You can't go back, it's too dangerous right now. You can stay with us until any news about Sophie pops up," scarlet continued, " and it's good your here. After all, you are an element. We will need you for the reunion." She took his wing and turned to the tower, Maisy and Jewel following behind.