CHAPTER 34, AN ELEMENT NAMED IZZY

" I can't wait to meet the others scarlet!" Izzy jumped up and down repeatedly, and scarlet was as happy as she was.
" I know, they will definitely be happy! We have been looking for other elements for ages" scarlet said, as they walked up the long stairway in the basement.
They finally reached the door to the main tower, and scarlet opened it.
Kal heard the door creak and turned.
" scarlet what were you doing-" Kals words cut when he saw Izzy.
" who is that?" He asked.
" oh, how about you introduce yourself!" Scarlet pushed her in front of the 7 elements.
" hi! I'm Izzy, element of creativity. I'll be living here with you until all elements are found to battle the QUAK'BR and MOONLIGHT!" She said, happily describing everything. Maisy's eyes gleamed, clearly liking Izzy.
As she talked, she then stopped.
" Opal?" She asked, walking towards her.
" Izzy. It's been so long since I saw you, can you forgive me?" Opal said, turning away as if she remembered something. Scourge looked questionably at the two. So did the others.
" of course I do! I know what you were doing is what you felt was right- atleast that's what I think now." Izzy smiled and went back to where scarlet stood.
" by the way, Izzy. You told me earlier that you only take orders from Sophie? But...Sophie left. She told me she would be back. So, you'll see her at one point! Unless she fakes it all and harboured an ominous plan or something." Scarlet said. Izzy looked at her astonishingly.
" Sophie came here?" She asked, her eyes filled with stars.
" yeah. She left almost a week ago." Scarlet took Izzy's hand and ran up the stairs. " what are we doing?" Izzy asked, looking confused. " just follow me" she took a ladder down from the loft, and climbed up it. Izzy following close behind. She then scrambled over towards a window.
They  looked outside, looking as the sun rose
" I'm sorry  you couldn't see Sophie in time before she left Izzy" scarlet heaved a sigh.
" at first she wasn't peace, she was chaos. And she still is. Just not as chaotic...but she was an amazing person to hang out with, even if she encases personal space. She was my only friend I had, and now she's gone I don't know what to do with myself." Scarlet spilled all her words out.
Izzy looked at her and grinned.
" if you can change her, you can change anything." Izzy said, her eyes gleaming.
" look," she took her hand out a bag and  showed a golden crochet hook.
" you see this hook?" Izzy asked.
Scarlet was mesmerised by its glint, it was beautiful. It sparkled.
" yeah" scarlet said.
" well, This hook is actually magical. You see, I can make anything I want with it! Look" she moved her hook about it random places, her face very concentrated. She then tapped the air and boom. She had made a huge ladybug with a hat on.
" cool, right? You know, this hook was given to me by sunlight." She smiled.
" woah, the others have stuff too, right?" Scarlet asked.
" yes. I know Sophie has the peace and chaos amulet, coco has a stuffed bear, and Opal has a pearl necklace, and Sabrina has earrings and so on!" She said.
" cool! I have been trying to research on these subjects" scarlet said.