CHAPTER 23, MEETING SOPHIE.

Scarlet felt uncomfortable walking back to the tower with Sophie, I mean, this element just tried killing her and the rest of her group! This was insane, but scarlet had no choice if it could bring Lizz back, as well as give Sophie a chance at redemption.
" okay," scarlet huffed, showing Sophie the tower. " we are here." Scarlet then rushed to the door and opened it for Sophie. Sophie glared down at her but did nothing.
I could definitely work on her manners, scarlet thought.
They both walked in. Kal whipped his head up.
" looks like the non-carer is-" Kal cut off.
His mouth gaped like a fish, and he pointed to Sophie, who was standing beside scarlet.
The others put there head up and did the same, Maisy hiding behind jewel.
" guys, I know we got into a fight earlier. Please forgive me, I really didn't mean it like that about Lizz" scarlet look down at the floor, swaying her foot back and fourth on the floor.
But they just stared, daring not to say anything.
" Sophie," scarlet said.
" could you give us a minute? They are just freaked out" scarlet sweated at what she might reply back with, but Sophie just nodded and said okay.
" WHAT THE HELL SCARLET!" Kal cried, the anger even more visible in his eyes.
" listen, I know it looks bad. Trust me, but this is our only shot to get Lizz back. Just be nice to her! She is staying with us for as long as she wants" scarlet said.
" wait, your telling me, you. Made. A deal with her!" Jewel was stunned.
" y-yes but that's besides the point. Just- do this for Lizz, okay?" She said.
They nodded but Kal didn't, nor did Maisy.
She sighed and walked back to where Sophie was, who was playing around with the chalk that Lizz had got for them at the school when she met Olivia.
" it will take time for them," scarlet said.
" I know." Sophie glared down at her.
" you aren't sad, are you?" Scarlet asked.
She tried searching Sophie's eyes but nothing showed.
" goodness no!" Sophie laughed.
" okay..I'll go get your room made!" Scarlet said.
Sophie nodded as scarlet bounced upstairs.
She's happy, Sophie thought. She then turned around to see the rest of the group staring at her.
" uh," Sophie walked closer. Maisy panicked and ran to the bathroom. Sophie watched her go.
" don't fear me, not yet. I'm not here to fight, nor am I here to scare. I'm just here for...you know what, never mind. You guys would fear me anyways." Sophie grunted, and magicked the sofa up in the air, and shook it. Jewel and Leo flew off.
" my extensions and makeup!" Jewel screeched.
" how pathetic!" Sophie laughed and then kept the sofa in the air, out of their reach. She then relaxed on it, whilst Leo kept trying to fly up and snatch it.
" Sophie I have your room ready" scarlet went downstairs to see them, and then looked shocked.
" why are you so shocked?" Sophie asked, as she chilled on the sofa.
" your not letting other people on it! And- put that sofa down, now!" Scarlet insisted.
" what do you expect? I'm a disharmony element. I'm the opposite version of myself! You can't change it back, and it will always stay this way. And you not my leader, I am my own leader." Sophie said dryly.
Scarlet wondered. There has to be a way to make her peace again.